Report NEP-GEN-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Barbanchon, Thomas & Sauvagnat, Julien, 2018. "Voter Bias and Women in Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhang, Peilu & Zhang, Yinjunjie & Palma, Marco, 2018. "Social Norms and Competitiveness: My Willingness to Compete Depends on Who I am (supposed to be)," MPRA Paper 89727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Della Giusta, Marina & Di Girolamo, Amalia, 2018. "Have your cake and eat it too: real effort and risk aversion in schoolchildren," MPRA Paper 89528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Born, Andreas & Ranehill, Eva & Sandberg, Anna, 2018. "A man´s world? – The impact of a male dominated environment on female leadership," Working Papers in Economics 744, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hahn, Youjin & Islam, Asadul & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2018. "Friendship and Female Education: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Bangladeshi Primary Schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 13221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aislinn Bohren & Alex Imas & Michael Rosenberg, 2018. "The Dynamics of Discrimination: Theory and Evidence," PIER Working Paper Archive 18-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Jul 2018.
- Tamm, Marcus, 2018. "Fathers' parental leave-taking, childcare involvement and mothers' labor market participation," Ruhr Economic Papers 773, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.