A man´s world? – The impact of a male dominated environment on female leadership
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maggian, Valeria & Montinari, Natalia & Nicolò, Antonio, 2020.
"Do quotas help women to climb the career ladder? A laboratory experiment,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 123(C).
- Valeria Maggian & Natalia Montinari & Antonio Nicolò, 2017. "Do quotas help women to climb the career ladder? A laboratory experiment," Working Papers 1724, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Valeria Maggian & Natalia Montinari & Antonio Nicolò, 2017. "Do quotas help women to climb the career ladder? A laboratory experiment," Working Papers halshs-01590379, HAL.
- Christine L Exley & Judd B Kessler, 2022. "The Gender Gap in Self-Promotion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 137(3), pages 1345-1381.
More about this item
Keywordsleadership; gender differences; experiment;
All these keywords.
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2018-11-19 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GEN-2018-11-19 (Gender)
- NEP-LAB-2018-11-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ann-Christin Räätäri Nyström (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.