Report NEP-LAB-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belot, Michele & Kircher, Philipp & Muller, Paul, 2018. "How wage announcements affect job search - a field experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pagano, Marco & Picariello, Luca, 2018. "Talent discovery, layoff risk and unemployment insurance," CFS Working Paper Series 603, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Le Barbanchon, Thomas & Sauvagnat, Julien, 2018. "Voter Bias and Women in Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Halla, Martin & Schmieder, Julia & Weber, Andrea, 2018. "Job Displacement, Family Dynamic, and Spousal Labor Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 13247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Del Carpio, Lucia & Guadalupe, Maria, 2018. "More Women in Tech? Evidence from a field experiment addressing social identity," CEPR Discussion Papers 13234, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle F. Herkenhoff, 2018. "The Impact of Consumer Credit Access on Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 25187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaetano Basso & Francesco D'Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2018. "Immigrants, labor market dynamics and adjustment to shocks in the Euro Area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1195, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Born, Andreas & Ranehill, Eva & Sandberg, Anna, 2018. "A man´s world? – The impact of a male dominated environment on female leadership," Working Papers in Economics 744, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Ghirelli, Corinna & Havari, Enkelejda & Santangelo, Giulia, 2018. "Vocational Training for Unemployed Youth in Latvia: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 11870, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wolfgang Dauth & Sebastian Findeisen & Enrico Moretti & Jens Suedekum, 2018. "Matching in Cities," NBER Working Papers 25227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baumgarten, Daniel & Felbermayr, Gabriel & Lehwald, Sybille, 2018. "Dissecting Between-Plant and Within-Plant Wage Dispersion - Evidence From Germany," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 125, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Kuhn, Andreas & Staubli, Stefan & Wuellrich, Jean-Philippe & Zweimüller, Josef, 2018. "Fatal Attraction? Extended Unemployment Benefits, Labor Force Exits, and Mortality," CEPR Discussion Papers 13217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.