Report NEP-SOC-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Montolio & Ana Tur-Prats, 2018. "Long-Lasting Social Capital and its Impact on Economic Development: The Legacy of the Commons," Working Papers XREAP2018-8, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2018.
- Diego Torrente & Jordi Caïs & Catalina Bolance, 2018. "Economic Crisis and Social Trust: Reviewing the effects of economic hardship on interpersonal and institutional confidence," Working Papers XREAP2018-7, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2018.
- Della Giusta, Marina & Vukadinovic-Greetham, Danica & Jaworska, Sylvia, 2018. "Tweeting Economists: Antisocial in the socials?," MPRA Paper 89527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Weimann & Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Timo Heinrich & Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Claudia Keser, 2018. "The Logic of Collective Action Revisited," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-02, CIRANO.
- Jia, R. & Lu, Q., 2018. "Land Transfer, Collective Action and the Implementation of Soil and Water Conservation Measures in the Loess Plateau of China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277124, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zenou, Yves & Ushchev, Philip, 2018. "Social Norms in Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kopczuk, Wojciech & AlstadsÃ¦ter, Annette & Telle, Kjetil, 2018. "Social networks and tax avoidance: Evidence from a well-defined Norwegian tax shelter," CEPR Discussion Papers 13251, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zenou, Yves & Hahn, Youjin & Islam, Asad & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2018. "Friendship and Female Education: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Bangladeshi Primary Schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 13221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhang, Peilu & Zhang, Yinjunjie & Palma, Marco, 2018. "Social Norms and Competitiveness: My Willingness to Compete Depends on Who I am (supposed to be)," MPRA Paper 89727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qinxin Guo & Enci Wang & Yongyou Nie & Junyi Shen, 2018. "Revisiting the Impact of Impure Public Goods on Consumers' Prosocial Behavior: A Lab Experiment in Shanghai," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-22, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Adnan Efendic & Alena Ledeneva, 2018. "Modelling the costs of informal networking: Evidence from the Western Balkans region," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2018-3, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Sengupta, Atanu & De, Sanjoy, 2018. "Trust & Informality in the Indian Credit Market: A Snapshot from Recent Data," MPRA Paper 89636, University Library of Munich, Germany.