(50%) Département d'Économie et de Gestion Cachan, France
École Normale Supérieure (ENS Cachan)
61, Avenue du Président Wilson 94230 Cachan cedex
RePEc:edi:egencfr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centre de Recherche en Économie et Statistique (CREST)France
: 01 41 17 60 81
Bâtiment ENSAE, 5 rue Henry LE Chatelier, 91120 Palaiseau
RePEc:edi:crestfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Faia, Ester & Laffitte, Sebastien & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2018. "Foreign Expansion, Competition and Bank Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 13150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sébastien Laffitte & Farid Toubal, 2018. "Firms, Trade and Profit Shifting: Evidence from Aggregate Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 7171, CESifo Group Munich.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2018-09-10 2018-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2018-09-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sébastien Laffitte should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.