Report NEP-EEC-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joerg Bibow, 2018. "Twenty Years of the German Euro Are More than Enough," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_911, Levy Economics Institute.
- Simeon Nanovsky, 2018. "Macroeconomic Independence and Optimum Currency Area in the Eurozone: An Alternative Assessment," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7708970, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Irena Mikolajun & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2018. "Is Hard Brexit Detrimental to EU Integration? Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7199, CESifo.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2018. "There is an alternative: A two-tier European currency community," MPIfG Discussion Paper 18/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Céline Piton, 2018. "The unemployment impact of product and labour market regulation: Evidence from European countries," Working Paper Research 343, National Bank of Belgium.
- Roberto Perotti, 2018. "The Human Side of Austerity: Health Spending and Outcomes During the Greek Crisis," NBER Working Papers 24909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katarina Juselius & Sophia Dimelis, "undated". "The Greek crisis: A story of self-reinforcing feedback mechanisms," Discussion Papers 18-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ester Faia & Sebastien Laffitte & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2018. "Foreign expansion, competition and bank risk," CEP Discussion Papers dp1567, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Klaudijo Klaser, 2018. "The European Social Welfare Function Shaped on a Difference Principle: A Normative Rawlsian Approach in Favour of Fiscal Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 7186, CESifo.
- Filippo Ferroni, 2018. "Delphic and Odyssean monetary policy shocks: Evidence from the euro-area," 2018 Meeting Papers 60, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Feld, Lars P. & Köhler, Ekkehard A. & Nientiedt, Daniel, 2018. "The German anti-Keynes? On Walter Eucken's macroeconomics," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 18/11, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Francesco Chiacchio & Grégory Claeys & Francesco Papadia, 2018. "Should we care about central bank profits?," Policy Contributions 27096, Bruegel.
- Sébastien Jean & Philippe Martin & André Sapir, 2018. "International trade under attack- what strategy for Europe?," Policy Contributions 27078, Bruegel.