Is Hard Brexit Detrimental to EU Integration? Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Uebele, 2013. "What Drives Commodity Market Integration? Evidence from the 1800s," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 59(2), pages 412-442, June.
- Djajić, Slobodan & Michael, Michael S. & Vinogradova, Alexandra, 2012.
"Migration of skilled workers: Policy interaction between host and source countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1015-1024.
- Slobodan Djajic & Michael S. Michael & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2012. "Migration of Skilled Workers: Policy Interaction between Host and Source Countries," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 12-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Debaere, Peter & Demiroglu, Ufuk, 2003. "On the similarity of country endowments," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 101-136, January.
- Monique Ebell & James Warren, 2016. "The Long-Term Economic Impact of Leaving the EU," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 236(1), pages 121-138, May.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Dirk Veestraeten, 2008. "Valuing stock options when prices are subject to a lower boundary," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 231-247, March.
- Revankar, Nagesh S, 1971. "A Class of Variable Elasticity of Substitution Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 61-71, January.
- Stuart J. Wilson, 2003. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Migration and Capital Formation: The Case of Canada," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 455-481, April.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong Wha, 2013.
"A new data set of educational attainment in the world, 1950–2010,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 184-198.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riezman, Raymond & Whalley, John & Zhang, Shunming, 2011. "Distance measures between free trade and autarky for the world economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 2000-2012, July.
- Ebell, Monique & Hurst, Ian & Warren, James, 2016.
"Modelling the long-run economic impact of leaving the European Union,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 196-209.
- Monique Ebell & Ian Hurst & James Warren, 2016. "Modelling the long-run economic impact of leaving the European Union," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 462, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Harry P. Bowen & Haris Munandar & Jean‐Marie Viaene, 2011. "Are Eu Countries Less Integrated Than U.S. States? Theory And Evidence," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 653-677, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBrexit; regional integration; Euclidean distance; factor mobility; arbitrage pricing; reflected geometric Brownian motion;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2018-09-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2018-09-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2018-09-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_7199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.