On the similarity of country endowments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1984.
"Taxation and Savings: A Neoclassical Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 1576-1629, December.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1984. "Taxation and Savings - A Neoclassical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 1302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, Edward E. & Levinsohn, James, 1995. "International trade theory: The evidence," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1339-1394 Elsevier.
- Edward E. Leamer & James Levinsohn, 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, E. & Levingsohn, J., 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," Working Papers 368, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Demiroglu, Ufuk & Koo Yun, Kwan, 1999. "The lens condition for factor price equalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 449-456, April.
- Demiroglu, U. & Yun, K.K., 1997. "The Lens Conditions for factor Price Equalization," Working Papers 404, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1993. "International Factor Price Differences: Leontief Was Right!," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 961-987, December.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979. "Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen,Benjamin J. (ed.), 1998. "International Trade and Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521580861, Diciembre.
- repec:fth:michin:431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994. "Returns to investment in education: A global update," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1994. "The possibility of factor price equalization, revisited," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 167-175, February.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1991. "The Possibility of Factor Price Equalization, Revisited," Working Papers 277, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Xiang, Chong, 2001. "The sufficiency of the 'lens condition' for factor price equalization in the case of two factors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 463-474, April.
- Xiang, C., 1999. "The Sufficiency of the "Lens Conditions" for Factor Price Equalization in the Case of Two Factors," Working Papers 434, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 2001. "Does Growth Encourage Factor Price Equalization?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1998. "Does Growth Encourage Factor Price Equalization?," Working Papers 431, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987. "Paths of Development in the Three-Factor, n-Good General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 961-999, October.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:59:y:2003:i:1:p:101-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.