The Lens Conditions for factor Price Equalization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1994.
"The possibility of factor price equalization, revisited,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 167-175, February.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1991. "The Possibility of Factor Price Equalization, Revisited," Working Papers 277, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debaere, Peter & Demiroglu, Ufuk, 2003. "On the similarity of country endowments," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 101-136, January.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Raymond Robertson & Peter K. Schott, 2010. "Is Mexico a Lumpy Country?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 937-950, November.
- Debaere, Peter, 2004. "Does lumpiness matter in an open economy?: Studying international economics with regional data," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 485-501, December.
- Peter Debaere & Ufuk Demiroglu, 2003. "Factor Accumulation Without Diminishing Returns: The Case of East Asia: Technical Paper 2003-11," Working Papers 15113, Congressional Budget Office.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Raymond Robertson & Peter K. Schott, 2005. "A Note on the Empirical Implementation of the Lens Condition," NBER Working Papers 11448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiang, Chong, 2001.
"The sufficiency of the 'lens condition' for factor price equalization in the case of two factors,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 463-474, April.
- Xiang, C., 1999. "The Sufficiency of the "Lens Conditions" for Factor Price Equalization in the Case of Two Factors," Working Papers 434, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Harald Fadinger, 2007. "Development Accounting in a Heckscher-Ohlin World," 2007 Meeting Papers 600, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kazuyuki Nakamura, 2015. "Computational investigation of the feasibility of factor price equalization," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 101-108, July.
- Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles, 2013. "Lumpy countries, urbanization, and trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 252-261.
- Ling Qi, 2010. "Why the Lens Condition Cannot Imply Factor Price Equalization," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 772-779, September.
- Kwan Koo Yun & Siu-kee Wong, 2001. "The Lens Condition with Two Factors," Discussion Papers 01-08, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Harald Fadinger, 2006. "Development Accounting in a Heckscher-Ohlin World," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_017, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Eleydiane Maria Gomes Vale & João Mário De Franç, 2014. "Cones De Diversificação E Comércio Exterior: Uma Análise Sobre Diferenças Salariais E Competitividade Industrial No Nordeste E Sudeste Do Brasil," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 109, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC INTEGRATION ; PRICES;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.