Report NEP-BAN-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camelia Minoiu, 2018. "Financial Access Under the Microscope," NCID Working Papers 05/2018, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Sophia Chen, 2018. "The Spread of Deposit Insurance and the Global Rise in Bank Asset Risk since the 1970s," NBER Working Papers 24936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faia, Ester & Laffitte, Sebastien & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2018. "Foreign Expansion, Competition and Bank Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 13150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blattner, Laura & Farinha, Luisa & Rebelo, Francisco, 2018. "When Losses Turn into Loans: The Cost of Undercapitalized Banks," Research Papers 3688, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- de Haas, Ralph & Lu, Liping & Ongena, S.R.G., 2018. "Clear and Close Competitors? : On the Causes and Consequences of Bilateral Competition between Banks," Discussion Paper 2018-027, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stephan Imhof & Cyril Monnet & Shengxing Zhang, 2018. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Liquidity Regulations and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2018-13, Swiss National Bank.
- Mark Gertler & Andrea Prestipino & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2018. "A Macroeconomic Model with Financial Panics," 2018 Meeting Papers 113, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yaron Leitner & Basil Williams, 2018. "Model Secrecy and Stress Tests," 2018 Meeting Papers 566, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefania Albanesi & Jaromir Nosal, 2018. "Insolvency After the 2005 Bankruptcy Reform," NBER Working Papers 24934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julien Bengui & Javier Bianchi, 2018. "Macroprudential Policy with Leakages," Working Papers 754, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 11 Sep 2018.
- Deeksha Gupta, 2018. "Too Much Skin-in-the-Game? The Effect of Mortgage Market Concentration on Credit and House Prices," 2018 Meeting Papers 512, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- George Bratsiotis, 2018. "Credit Risk, Excess Reserves and Monetary Policy: The Deposits Channel," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 243, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Matías Cabrera & Gerald P. Dwyer & María J. Nieto, 2018. "The G-20 regulatory agenda and bank risk," Working Papers 1829, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- John Leventides & Kalliopi Loukaki & Vassilios Papavassiliou, 2018. "Simulating financial contagion dynamics in random interbank networks," Working Paper series 18-34, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Luca Deidda & Ettore Panetti, 2018. "Banks' Liquidity Management and Financial Fragility," 2018 Meeting Papers 671, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kočenda, Evžen & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2018. "Bank Survival in European Emerging Markets," Discussion Paper Series 675, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kumhof, Michael & Wang, Xuan, 2018. "Banks, money and the zero lower bound on deposit rates," Bank of England working papers 752, Bank of England, revised 10 Jul 2018.