Report NEP-EEC-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olli Palm'en, 2020. "Sovereign Default Risk and Credit Supply: Evidence from the Euro Area," Papers 2006.03592, arXiv.org.
- Bertrand Garbinti & Pierre Lamarche & Charlélie Lecanu & Frédérique Savignac, 2020. "Wealth effect on consumption during the sovereign debt crisis: Households heterogeneity in the Euro area," Working papers 751, Banque de France.
- Chisiridis, Konstantinos & Mouratidis, Kostas & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2020. "The north-south divide, the Euro and the world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Agnes Kügler & Andreas Reinstaller, 2021. "Does Value Chain Integration Dampen Producer Price Developments? Evidence from the European Union," WIFO Working Papers 602, WIFO.
- Faia, Ester & Laffitte, Sébastien & Mayer, Maximilian & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2020. "Automation, Globalization and Vanishing Jobs: A Labor Market Sorting View," IZA Discussion Papers 13267, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adelino, Manuel & Fagandini, Paulo & Ferreira, Miguel & Queiro, Francisco, 2020. "How Do Firms Respond to Demand Shocks? Evidence from the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 14640, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jérôme Creel & Mario Holzner & Francesco Saraceno & Andrew Watt & Jérôme Wittwer, 2020. "How to Spend it: A Proposal for a European Covid-19 Recovery Programme," wiiw Policy Notes 38, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Adelino, Manuel & Ferreira, Miguel & Giannetti, Mariassunta & Pires, Pedro, 2020. "Trade Credit and the Transmission of Unconventional Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 14639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lukas Buchheim & Jonas Dovern & Carla Krolage & Sebastian Link, 2020. "Firm-Level Expectations and Behavior in Response to the Covid-19 Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 8304, CESifo.
- Majlinda Joxhe & Pasquale Scaramozzino & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2020. "Fiscal effects of migrants in Europe: a quantile regression Approach," DEM Discussion Paper Series 20-08, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Coleman, Winnie & Nautz, Dieter, 2020. "The credibility of the ECB's inflation target in times of Corona: New evidence from an online survey," Discussion Papers 2020/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Darmouni, Olivier & Giesecke, Oliver & Rodnyansky, Alexander, 2020. "The Bond Lending Channel of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 14659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amat Adarov & Robert Stehrer, 2020. "Capital Dynamics, Global Value Chains, Competitiveness and Barriers to FDI and Capital Accumulation in the EU," wiiw Research Reports 446, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.