The credibility of the ECB's inflation target in times of Corona: New evidence from an online survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nautz, Dieter & Strohsal, Till & NetÅ¡unajev, Aleksei, 2019.
"The Anchoring Of Inflation Expectations In The Short And In The Long Run,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 1959-1977, July.
- Nautz, Dieter & Netsunajew, Aleksei & Strohsal, Till, 2017. "The Anchoring of Inflation Expectations in the Short and in the Long Run," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168075, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michael Ehrmann & Michel Soudan & Livio Stracca, 2013. "Explaining European Union Citizens’ Trust in the European Central Bank in Normal and Crisis Times," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(3), pages 781-807, July.
- Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Kumar, Saten & Pedemonte, Mathieu, 2020.
"Inflation expectations as a policy tool?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C).
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Saten Kumar & Mathieu Pedemonte, 2018. "Inflation Expectations as a Policy Tool?," NBER Working Papers 24788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Saten Kumar & Mathieu Pedemonte, 2018. "Inflation Expectations as a Policy Tool?," Working Papers 2019-06, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Eusepi, Stefano & Moench, Emanuel & Preston, Bruce & Viana de Carvalho, Carlos, 2019. "Anchored Inflation Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 13900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Bauer, 2015. "Inflation Expectations and the News," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(2), pages 1-40, March.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian Sack & Eric Swanson, 2005. "The Sensitivity of Long-Term Interest Rates to Economic News: Evidence and Implications for Macroeconomic Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 425-436, March.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Nautz, Dieter & Pagenhardt, Laura & Strohsal, Till, 2017.
"The (de-)anchoring of inflation expectations: New evidence from the euro area,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 103-115.
- Laura Pagenhardt & Dieter Nautz & Till Strohsal & Strohsal, 2015. "The (De-)Anchoring of Inflation Expectations: New Evidence from the Euro Area," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Michael Weber, 2019.
"Monetary Policy Communications and their Effects on Household Inflation Expectations,"
NBER Working Papers
25482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Michael Weber & Michael Weber, 2019. "Monetary Policy Communications and their Effects on Household Inflation Expectations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7464, CESifo.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
More about this item
KeywordsCredibility of Inflation Targets; Household Inflation Expectations; Online Surveys; Coronavirus pandemic;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2020-06-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2020-06-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2020-06-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2020-06-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:202011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.