Jillian B. Carr
Krannert School of Management West Lafayette, Indiana (United States)
Krannert Building, West Lafayette, IN 47907
RePEc:edi:kspurus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Carr, Jillian B., 2017. "Estimating the Effects of Police Technology Using Quasi-Experimental Methods," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 360-368, October.
- Jillian B. Carr & Analisa Packham, 2017. "The Effects of State‐Mandated Abstinence‐Based Sex Education on Teen Health Outcomes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 403-420, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jillian B. Carr & Analisa Packham, 2017.
"The Effects of State‐Mandated Abstinence‐Based Sex Education on Teen Health Outcomes,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 403-420, April.
- Omar Galárraga & Jeffrey E. Harris, 2019. "Effect of an Abrupt Change in Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy on Adolescent Birth Rates in Ecuador, 2008–2017," NBER Working Papers 26044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason M. Lindo & Analisa Packham, 2015.
"How Much Can Expanding Access to Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives Reduce Teen Birth Rates?,"
NBER Working Papers
21275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason M. Lindo & Analisa Packham, 2017. "How Much Can Expanding Access to Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives Reduce Teen Birth Rates?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 348-376, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jillian B. Carr should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.