Javaeria Ashraf Qureshi
Department of Economics Chicago, Illinois (United States)
University of Illinois at Chicago
University Hall 2101, Mail Code 144, 601 South Morgan Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607
RePEc:edi:deuicus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Qureshi, Javaeria A., 2016. "The Pakistan remittance initiative and remittance flows to Pakistan:," PSSP working papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Javaeria A. Qureshi, 2018. "Siblings, Teachers, and Spillovers on Academic Achievement," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(1), pages 272-297.
- Bernal, Pedro & Mittag, Nikolas & Qureshi, Javaeria A., 2016. "Estimating effects of school quality using multiple proxies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-10.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Bernal, Pedro & Mittag, Nikolas & Qureshi, Javaeria A., 2016.
"Estimating effects of school quality using multiple proxies,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-10.
- SAM, Vichet, 2018. "Overeducation among graduates in developing countries: What impact on economic growth?," MPRA Paper 87674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alison Cathles & Dongshu Ou & Simone Sasso & Mary Setrana & Tom van Veen, 2018. "Where Do You Come from, where Do You Go? Assessing Skills Gaps and Labour Market Outcomes of Young Adults with Different Immigration Backgrounds," CESifo Working Paper Series 7157, CESifo Group Munich.
- Federico Crudu, 2017. "Errors-in-Variables Models with Many Proxies," Department of Economics University of Siena 774, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Javaeria Ashraf Qureshi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.