by members of
Unidade de Investigação em Governança, Competitivade e Políticas Públicas (GOVCOPP)
Universidade de Aveiro
(Research Unit for Governance, Competitiveness and Public Policies, University of Aveiro))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Sousa, Cândido T. & Pereira, Elisabeth T., 2012. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Convergence: the Case of the European State Members," MPRA Paper 62017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Silva & Isabel Soares & Carlos Pinho, 2011. "The impact of renewable energy sources on economic growth and CO2 emissions - a SVAR approach," FEP Working Papers 407, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Fernandes, Rui & Gouveia, Borges & Pinho, Carlos, 2010. "Modeling Overstock," MPRA Paper 25126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sílvia Ferreira Jorge & Cesaltina Pacheco Pires, 2004.
"Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets,"
- Jorge, Silvia Ferreira & Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco, 2004. "Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp459, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jayantilal, Shital & Jorge, Sílvia Ferreira & Palacios, Tomás M. Bañegil, 2016. "Effects of sibling competition on family firm succession: A game theory approach," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 260-268.
- Antonio Carrizo Moreira & Fernando Oliveira Tavares & Elisabeth Teixeira Pereira, 2014. "Valoracion Inmobiliaria. Aplicacion Del Metodo De Rentas En Los Municipios Portugueses," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 23(1), pages 187-202.
- Fernando A. de Oliveira Tavares & Elisabeth T. Pereira & AntÃ³nio Carrizo Moreira, 2014. "The Portuguese Residential Real Estate Market. An Evaluation of the Last Decade Abstract: This article presents an integrated vision of the context of the residential real estate market in Portugal. I," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 739-757, December.
- Rui Fernandes & Borges Gouveia & Carlos Pinho, 2014. "Exploring modes of entry into international markets: direct investment or contractual relations," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 56-73, February.
- Mário MARQUES & Carlos PINHO, 2014. "Effects of Corporate Taxation and Bilateral Tax Treaties on European Multinationals’ Investment, 2005-2009. A Multi-Country Analysis," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 33-44.
- Sílvia Ferreira Jorge & Cesaltina Pacheco Pires, 2013. "Does Banning Price Discrimination Promote Entry And Increase Welfare? A Model Of Differentiated-Product Duopoly With Asymmetric Markets," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 81(4), pages 660-681, 07.
- Cristiana P. Jardim Elisabeth T. Pereira, 2013. "Corporate Bankruptcy of Portuguese Firms," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 16(2), pages 39-56, May.
- Fernandes, Rui & Gouveia, Borges & Pinho, Carlos, 2013. "A real options approach to labour shifts planning under different service level targets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 182-189.
- Carlos Pinho & Celeste Varum & Micaela Antunes, 2013. "Structural funds and regional growth: conditions for improving efficiency," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 143-149.
- Cesaltina Pires & Sílvia Jorge, 2012. "Limit pricing under third-degree price discrimination," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(3), pages 671-698, August.
- Mara Madaleno & Carlos Pinho, 2012. "International stock market indices comovements: a new look," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 89-102, 01.
- Sandra Alves & Carlos Pinho, 2012. "Executive stock options: a panel data analysis of determinants in Portugal," International Journal of Economics and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 148-164.
- Carlos Pinho & Mara Madaleno, 2011. "CO 2 emission allowances and other fuel markets interaction," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(3), pages 259-281, September.
- Carlos Pinho & Mara Madaleno, 2011. "Links between spot and futures allowances: ECX and EEX markets comparison," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 35(2/3/4), pages 101-131.
- ANDRADE, Carlos & PINHO, Carlos & PINHO, Maria de Fátima, 2010. "Exploring Regional Convergence: Evidence From 19 European Countries, 1991-2008," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Arménio Rego & Susana Leal & Miguel Cunha & Jorge Faria & Carlos Pinho, 2010. "How the Perceptions of Five Dimensions of Corporate Citizenship and Their Inter-Inconsistencies Predict Affective Commitment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 107-127, June.
- Mara Madaleno & Carlos Pinho, 2010. "Hedging Performance and Multiscale Relationships in the German Electricity Spot and Futures Markets," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-37, December.
- Jorge, Sílvia Ferreira & Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco, 2008. "Delivered versus mill nonlinear pricing with endogenous market structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 829-845, May.
- Elisabeth T. Pereira, 2007. "The internationalisation of Portuguese SMEs," International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 369-390.
- Elisabeth T. Pereira & Antonio Jorge Fernandes, 2006. "The clusters development as a factor of competitive advantage," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 266-276.