Smart Specialisation in EU and Chile, challenges and opportunities. Towards a transcontinental policy learning dialogue methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David CHARLES & Katerina CIAMPI STANCOVA, 2015. "Research and Technology Organisations and Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC97781, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Inger Midtkandal & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2013. "The S3 Platform Peer Review Methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC85133, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- McCann, Philip & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel, 2016. "Smart Specialisation: Insights from the EU Experience and Implications for Other Economies," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 36, pages 279-293.
- Laura Maragna, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Brazil," JRC Working Papers JRC104963, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsSmart Specialisation; Policy learning dialogue; cooperation; European Union; Chile;
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2017-06-25 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GEO-2017-06-25 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2017-06-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2017-06-25 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc106872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.