Innovation and Regional Specialisation in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aroca, Patricio & Atienza, Miguel, 2016. "Spatial concentration in Latin America and the role of institutions," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 36, pages 233-253.
- McCann, Philip & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel, 2016. "Smart Specialisation: Insights from the EU Experience and Implications for Other Economies," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 36, pages 279-293.
- Fernando Jiménez & Ignacio Fernández de Lucio & Arturo Menéndez & Gustavo Crespi & Pablo D'Este & Juan J. Llisterri & Carlo Pietrobelli, 2011. "Los sistemas regionales de innovación en América Latina," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 45938 edited by Juan J. Llisterri & Carlo Pietrobelli, February.
- Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Przemyslaw Kowalski & Pascal Achard, 2015. "Trade, global value chains and wage-income inequality," OECD Trade Policy Papers 182, OECD Publishing.
- repec:idb:brikps:45938 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2011. "Smart specialisation, regional growth and applications to EU cohesion policy," Working Papers 2011/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
KeywordsSmart Specialisation; Regional Innovation; Cooperation; European Union; Latin America;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2017-03-26 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CSE-2017-03-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2017-03-26 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2017-03-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2017-03-26 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2017-03-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc106043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.