Report NEP-CDM-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre C. Boyer & Kai A. Konrad & Brian Roberson, 2017. "Targeted campaign competition, loyal voters, and supermajorities," Working Papers 17-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Pedro C. Magalhães & Luís Aguiar-Conraria, 2017. "Procedural Fairness and Economic Voting," NIPE Working Papers 07/2017, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Solan, Eilon, 2016. "Exposing corruption: Can electoral competition discipline politicians?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 311, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Flip Klijn, 2017. "Constrained Allocation of Projects to Heterogenous Workers with Preferences over Peers," Working Papers 960, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Eberhard Kienle, 2015. "Changed Regimes, Changed Priorities? Economic and Social Policies after the 2011 Elections in Tunisia and Egypt," Working Papers 928, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2015.
- Bansak, Kirk & Hainmueller, Jens & Hangartner, Dominik, 2016. "How economic, humanitarian, and religious concerns shape European attitudes toward asylum seekers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67898, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bettareli, Luca & Cella, Michela & Iannantuoni, Giovanna & Manzoni, Elena, 2017. "It's a matter of confidence: Institutions, government stability and economic outcomes," MPRA Paper 77546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- May Attallah, 2015. "The Economic Determinants of Political Islam: an Empirical Investigation of the Arab Spring in Egypt," Working Papers 939, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2015.
- Belen Barroeta & Javier Gomez Prieto & Jonatan Paton & Manuel Palazuelos Martinez & Marcelino Cabrera Giraldez, 2017. "Innovation and Regional Specialisation in Latin America," JRC Working Papers JRC106043, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Melguizo, Isabel, 2017. "Homophily and the Persistence of Disagreement," MPRA Paper 77367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Sanz, 2017. "Direct democracy and government size: evidence from Spain," Working Papers 1709, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.