Javier Gómez Prieto
|Last Name:||Gómez Prieto|
Joint Research Centre Sevilla, Spain
: +34 954 48 8318
+34 954 48 8300
C/ Inca Garcilaso, s/n 41092 Seville
RePEc:edi:ipjrces (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Belen Barroeta & Javier Gomez Prieto & Jonatan Paton & Manuel Palazuelos Martinez & Marcelino Cabrera Giraldez, 2017. "Innovation and Regional Specialisation in Latin America," JRC Working Papers JRC106043, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Inmaculada PERIANEZ FORTE & MARINELLI Elisabetta & Dominique FORAY & John Huw EDWARDS & Martina PERTOLDI & Kevin Morgan & Krzysztof MIESZKOWSKI & Javier GOMEZ PRIETO & Claire Nauwelaers & Ruslan RAKHM, 2016. "Implementing Smart Specialisation Strategies: A Handbook," JRC Working Papers JRC102764, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2017-01-01 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2017-01-01 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2017-01-01. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2017-03-26. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Javier Gómez Prieto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.