Javier Gómez Prieto
(Javier Gomez Prieto)
|Last Name:||Gomez Prieto|
Joint Research Centre Sevilla, Spain
RePEc:edi:ipjrces (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Belen Barroeta & Javier Gomez Prieto & Jonatan Paton & Manuel Palazuelos Martinez & Marcelino Cabrera Giraldez, 2017. "Innovation and Regional Specialisation in Latin America," JRC Working Papers JRC106043, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Inmaculada PERIANEZ FORTE & MARINELLI Elisabetta & Dominique FORAY & John Huw EDWARDS & Martina PERTOLDI & Kevin Morgan & Krzysztof MIESZKOWSKI & Javier GOMEZ PRIETO & Claire Nauwelaers & Ruslan RAKHM, 2016. "Implementing Smart Specialisation Strategies: A Handbook," JRC Working Papers JRC102764, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Inmaculada PERIANEZ FORTE & MARINELLI Elisabetta & Dominique FORAY & John Huw EDWARDS & Martina PERTOLDI & Kevin Morgan & Krzysztof MIESZKOWSKI & Javier GOMEZ PRIETO & Claire Nauwelaers & Ruslan RAKHM, 2016.
"Implementing Smart Specialisation Strategies: A Handbook,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC102764, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fatime Barbara Hegyi & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2017. "Implementing smart specialisation - thematic platform on industrial modernisation," JRC Working Papers JRC108028, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mona Roman & Henry Varga & Vladimir Cvijanovic & Alasdair Reid, 2020. "Quadruple Helix Models for Sustainable Regional Innovation: Engaging and Facilitating Civil Society Participation," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-15, June.
- Miren Larrea & Miren Estensoro & Martina Pertoldi, 2019. "Multilevel governance for smart specialisation: basic pillars for its construction," JRC Working Papers JRC116076, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alfonso Unceta & Xabier Barandiaran & Asier Lakidain, 2021. "Digitalisation of Creative Industries Fostered by Collaborative Governance: Public Innovation Labs in Gipuzkoa," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-20, February.
- Veronika Frigyesi & Patrice Laget & Mark Boden, 2019. "Exploitation of patent information in R&D output analysis for policymaking," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 121(3), pages 1717-1736, December.
- Fatime Barbara Hegyi & Laszlo Borbely & Gabor Bekesi, 2020. "Leadership Impact on Motivation and Commitment in Interregional Collaboration. Pilot Cases of Thematic Smart Specialisation Partnerships," JRC Working Papers JRC120217, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fabrizio Guzzo & Inmaculada Perianez-Forte, 2019. "Smart Specialisation at work: evidence from the Peer and eXchange and Learning workshops," JRC Working Papers JRC118899, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Katerina Ciampi Stancova, 2020. "Learning opportunities stemming from place-based transformative Smart Specialisation. Examples from Visegrad Group countries," JRC Working Papers JRC120702, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lorenzo Ciapetti & Paolo Perulli, 2018. "New tech spaces for old tech places? Exploring the network of research and technology organizations across North Italian Regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 192-211, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2017-01-01 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2017-01-01 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2017-01-01. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2017-03-26. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Javier Gomez Prieto
(Javier Gomez Prieto) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.