Implementing smart specialisation - thematic platform on industrial modernisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Inmaculada PERIANEZ FORTE & MARINELLI Elisabetta & Dominique FORAY & John Huw EDWARDS & Martina PERTOLDI & Kevin Morgan & Krzysztof MIESZKOWSKI & Javier GOMEZ PRIETO & Claire Nauwelaers & Ruslan RAKHM, 2016. "Implementing Smart Specialisation Strategies: A Handbook," JRC Research Reports JRC102764, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jens Sörvik & Ruslan Rakhmatullin & Manuel Palazuelos-Martinez, 2013. "Preliminary report on KETs priorities declared by regions in the context of their work on Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation (RIS3)," JRC Research Reports JRC84659, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatime Barbara Hegyi & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2020. "Developing an Evaluation Framework Integrating Results of the Thematic Approach to Smart Specialisation," JRC Research Reports JRC120392, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Guido de Blasio & Mara Giua, 2020.
"Cohesion Policy incentives for collaborative industrial research: evaluation of a Smart Specialisation forerunner programme,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(10), pages 1341-1353, October.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Guido de Blasio & Mara Giua, 2017. "Cohesion Policy Incentives for Collaborative Industrial Research. The Evaluation of a Smart Specialisation Forerunner Programme," Department of Economics University of Siena 769, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & de Blasio, Guido & Giua, Mara, 2018. "Cohesion policy incentives for collaborative industrial research: the evaluation of a smart specialisation forerunner programme," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89249, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Mara Giua & Guido de Blasio, 2018. "Cohesion Policy Incentives for Collaborative Industrial Research. The Evaluation of a Smart Specialisation Forerunner Programme," SERC Discussion Papers 0231, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jukka Teras & Viktor Salenius & Laura Fagerlund & Lina Stanionyte, 2018. "Smart Specialisation in Sparsely Populated European Arctic Regions," JRC Research Reports JRC114273, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Veronika Frigyesi & Patrice Laget & Mark Boden, 2019. "Exploitation of patent information in R&D output analysis for policymaking," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 121(3), pages 1717-1736, December.
- Elisabetta Marinelli & Inmaculada Perianez Forte, 2017. "Smart Specialisation at work: The entrepreneurial discovery as a continuous process," JRC Research Reports JRC108571, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lorenzo Ciapetti & Paolo Perulli, 2018. "New tech spaces for old tech places? Exploring the network of research and technology organizations across North Italian Regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 192-211, January.
- Montresor, Sandro & Francesco, Quatraro, 2015.
"Do Key Enabling Technologies shape regional Smart Specialization Strategies? A patent based analysis of European data,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201517, University of Turin.
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Do Key Enabling Technologies shape regional Smart Specialization Strategies? A patent based analysis of European data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201506, University of Turin.
- Artur Santoalha & Davide Consoli & Fulvio Castellacci, 2019. "Do digital skills foster green diversification? A study of European regions," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20191029, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Smart Specialization Strategies and Key Enabling Technologies. Regional evidence from European patent data," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1525, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2015.
- Javier GOMEZ & Isabelle Seigneur & Claire Nauwelaers, 2018. "Good practices for smart specialisation in energy," JRC Research Reports JRC112812, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nadir Kinossian, 2018. "Planning strategies and practices in non-core regions: a critical response," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 365-375, February.
- Fabrizio Guzzo & Inmaculada Perianez-Forte, 2019. "Smart Specialisation at work: evidence from the Peer and eXchange and Learning workshops," JRC Research Reports JRC118899, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mona Roman & Henry Varga & Vladimir Cvijanovic & Alasdair Reid, 2020. "Quadruple Helix Models for Sustainable Regional Innovation: Engaging and Facilitating Civil Society Participation," Economies, MDPI, vol. 8(2), pages 1-15, June.
- Miren Larrea & Miren Estensoro & Martina Pertoldi, 2019. "Multilevel governance for smart specialisation: basic pillars for its construction," JRC Research Reports JRC116076, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Valentina Meliciani & Antonio Vezzani, 2019. "Fast Growing and Key Enabling Technologies and their impact on regional growth inEurope," Working Papers 42, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Feb 2021.
- Katerina Ciampi Stancova, 2020. "Learning opportunities stemming from place-based transformative Smart Specialisation. Examples from Visegrad Group countries," JRC Research Reports JRC120702, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alfonso Unceta & Xabier Barandiaran & Asier Lakidain, 2021. "Digitalisation of Creative Industries Fostered by Collaborative Governance: Public Innovation Labs in Gipuzkoa," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(5), pages 1-20, February.
- Panori, Anastasia & Kakderi, Christina & Komninos, Nicos & Fellnhofer, Katharina & Reid, Alasdair & Mora, Luca, 2021. "Smart systems of innovation for smart places: Challenges in deploying digital platforms for co-creation and data-intelligence," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C).
- Gabriel Rissola & Hank Kune & Paolo Martinez, 2017. "Innovation Camps Methodology Handbook: Realising the potential of the Entrepreneurial Discovery Process for Territorial Innovation and Development," JRC Research Reports JRC102130, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fatime Barbara Hegyi & Laszlo Borbely & Gabor Bekesi, 2020. "Leadership Impact on Motivation and Commitment in Interregional Collaboration. Pilot Cases of Thematic Smart Specialisation Partnerships," JRC Research Reports JRC120217, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsRegional innovation policy; smart specialisation; industrial policy; trans-regional cooperation; Thematic Smart Specialisation Platform on Industrial Modernisation;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2017-10-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2017-10-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2017-10-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2017-10-15 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-10-15 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc108028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Publication Officer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.