Report NEP-KNM-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristy Buzard & Gerald A. Carlino & Jake Carr & Robert M. Hunt & Tony E. Smith, 2017. "Localized Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from the Spatial Clustering of R&D Labs and Patent Citations," Working Papers 17-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 03 Oct 2017.
- Taro Daiko & HÃ©lÃ¨ne Dernis & Mafini Dosso & Petros Gkotsis & Mariagrazia Squicciarini & Alexander Tuebke & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "World Top R&D Investors: Industrial Property Strategies in the Digital Economy," JRC Working Papers JRC107015, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kristina Sonmark & Nóra Révai & Francesca Gottschalk & Karolina Deligiannidi & Tracey Burns, 2017. "Understanding teachers' pedagogical knowledge: report on an international pilot study," OECD Education Working Papers 159, OECD Publishing.
- Anderson, Robert D. & Kovacic, William E., 2017. "The application of competition policy vis-à-vis intellectual property rights: The evolution of thought underlying policy change," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2017-13, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Fatime Barbara Hegyi & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2017. "Implementing smart specialisation - thematic platform on industrial modernisation," JRC Working Papers JRC108028, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Iizuka, Michiko & Vargas, Fernando & Baumann, Jakob, 2017. "Financial mechanism to invest in knowledge from natural resource revenues: Experiences from Bolivia, Chile, Colombia and Peru," MERIT Working Papers 2017-042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Aline Bütikofer & Giovanni Peri, 2017. "Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills and the Selection and Sorting of Migrants," NBER Working Papers 23877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aras, Osman Nuri & Öztürk, Mustafa, 2017. "The Relationship Between Human Capital and MBA Education: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 81843, University Library of Munich, Germany.