Report NEP-CSE-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buzard, Kristy & Carlino, Gerald A. & Hunt, Robert M. & Carr, Jake & Smith, Tony E., 2017. "Localized Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from the Spatial Clustering of R&D Labs and Patent Citations," Working Papers 17-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- OA Carboni & G. Medda, 2017. "Do Investment and Innovation Boost Export? An Analysis on European Firms," Working Paper CRENoS 201708, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fatime Barbara Hegyi & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2017. "Implementing smart specialisation - thematic platform on industrial modernisation," JRC Working Papers JRC108028, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Taro Daiko & HÃ©lÃ¨ne Dernis & Mafini Dosso & Petros Gkotsis & Mariagrazia Squicciarini & Alexander Tuebke & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "World Top R&D Investors: Industrial Property Strategies in the Digital Economy," JRC Working Papers JRC107015, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Environmental Sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 81705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steff De Visscher & Markus Eberhardt & Gerdie Everaert, 2017. "Measuring productivity and absorptive capacity evolution," Discussion Papers 2017-11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Hollanders, Hugo, 2017. "The need to customise innovation indicators in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Larsson, Johan P & Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike, 2017. "Location Choices of Graduate Entrepreneurs," Ratio Working Papers 290, The Ratio Institute.
- Dungey, Mardi & Volkov, Vladimir, 2017. "R&D and wholesale trade are critical to the economy: Identifying dominant sectors from economic networks," Working Papers 2017-12, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Álvarez Iturri, Silvana Valeria & Martínez Ros, Ester & Fosfuri, Andrea & Florez Ramos, Esmeralda & Blind, Knut & López-Carrasco, Antonio & Fullea Carrera, Eduardo, 2017. "CIFRA: Challenging the ICT Patent Framework for Responsible Innovation. D4.4: Policy Paper on potential new framings, identifying needs for changing the current IPR regime relevant for ICT industries," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series 25486, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).