Report NEP-TID-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Freire Junior, Clovis, 2017. "Promoting structural transformation: Strategic diversification vs laissez-faire approach," MERIT Working Papers 2017-037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Omar Bamieh & Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman and Adam Jakubik, 2017. "Services Input Intensity and US Manufacturing Employment. Responses to the China Shock," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/39, European University Institute.
- Steff De Visscher & Markus Eberhardt & Gerdie Everaert, 2017. "Measuring productivity and absorptive capacity evolution," Discussion Papers 2017-11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fatime Barbara Hegyi & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2017. "Implementing smart specialisation - thematic platform on industrial modernisation," JRC Research Reports JRC108028, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dawid, Herbert & Pellegrino, Gabriele & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Is the demand-pull driver equally crucial for product vs process innovation?," MERIT Working Papers 2017-035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kristy Buzard & Gerald A. Carlino & Jake Carr & Robert M. Hunt & Tony E. Smith, 2017. "Localized Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from the Spatial Clustering of R&D Labs and Patent Citations," Working Papers 17-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Lundvall, Bengt-Åke & Srholec, Martin, 2017. "Global value chains, national innovation systems and economic development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Taro Daiko & Hélène Dernis & Mafini Dosso & Petros Gkotsis & Mariagrazia Squicciarini & Alexander Tuebke & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "World Top R&D Investors: Industrial Property Strategies in the Digital Economy," JRC Research Reports JRC107015, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gerald A. Carlino & Thorsten Drautzburg, 2017. "The Role of Startups for Local Labor Markets," Working Papers 17-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Südekum, Jens & Wößner, Nicole, 2017. "German robots - the impact of industrial robots on workers," IAB-Discussion Paper 201730, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Grafström, Jonas & Söderholm, Patrik & Gawel, Erik & Lehmann, Paul & Strunz, Sebastian, 2017. "Knowledge Accumulation from Public Renewable Energy R&D in the European Union: Converging or Diverging Trends?," Ratio Working Papers 292, The Ratio Institute.
- Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto, 2017. "Technology-specific Production Functions," Working Paper series 17-26, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Alexander Konon & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2017. "Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: an Empirical Analysis for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Regional Effects of Publicly Sponsored R&D Grants on SME Performance," Ratio Working Papers 289, The Ratio Institute.
- Bakker, Gerben & Crafts, Nicholas & Woltjer, Pieter, 2017. "The Sources of Growth in a Technologically Progressive Economy: the United States, 1899-1941," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 341, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Halvarsson, Daniel & Tingvall, Patrik, 2017. "The Impact of Employing Mismatched Workers on Firm Productivity, Wages and Profits," Ratio Working Papers 291, The Ratio Institute.
- Andrea Ariu & Holger Breinlich & Gregory Corcos & Giordano Mion, 2017. "The interconnections between services and goods trade at the firm-level," Working Paper Research 329, National Bank of Belgium.
- Andrea Ariu & Elena Biewen & Sven Blank & Guillaume Gaulier & María Jesus González, & Philipp Meinen, & Daniel Mirza & Cesar Martín, & Patry Tello, 2017. "Firm heterogeneity and aggregate business services exports : Micro evidence from Belgium, France, Germany and Spain," Working Paper Research 328, National Bank of Belgium.