Good practices for smart specialisation in energy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bossink, Bart A.G., 2017. "Demonstrating sustainable energy: A review based model of sustainable energy demonstration projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1349-1362.
- Inmaculada PERIANEZ FORTE & MARINELLI Elisabetta & Dominique FORAY & John Huw EDWARDS & Martina PERTOLDI & Kevin Morgan & Krzysztof MIESZKOWSKI & Javier GOMEZ PRIETO & Claire Nauwelaers & Ruslan RAKHM, 2016. "Implementing Smart Specialisation Strategies: A Handbook," JRC Research Reports JRC102764, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Cohen, 2019. "Implementing Smart Specialisation: An analysis of practices across Europe," JRC Research Reports JRC118729, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Veronika Frigyesi & Patrice Laget & Mark Boden, 2019. "Exploitation of patent information in R&D output analysis for policymaking," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 121(3), pages 1717-1736, December.
- Elisabetta Marinelli & Inmaculada Perianez Forte, 2017. "Smart Specialisation at work: The entrepreneurial discovery as a continuous process," JRC Research Reports JRC108571, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian, 2018. "Energy transition in Germany and regional spill-overs: The diffusion of renewable energy in firms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 404-414.
- Lorenzo Ciapetti & Paolo Perulli, 2018. "New tech spaces for old tech places? Exploring the network of research and technology organizations across North Italian Regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 192-211, January.
- Abbas Mardani & Dalia Streimikiene & Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Fausto Cavallaro & Mehrbakhsh Nilashi & Ahmad Jusoh & Habib Zare, 2017. "Application of Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) to Solve Environmental Sustainability Problems: A Comprehensive Review and Meta-Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(10), pages 1-65, October.
- Grimm, Veronika & Kretschmer, Sandra & Mehl, Simon, 2020. "Green innovations: The organizational setup of pilot projects and its influence on consumer perceptions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C).
- Wang, Nan & Akimoto, Keigo & Nemet, Gregory F., 2021. "What went wrong? Learning from three decades of carbon capture, utilization and sequestration (CCUS) pilot and demonstration projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C).
- Seyedesmaeil Mousavi & Bart Bossink & Mario van Vliet, 2019. "Microfoundations of companies' dynamic capabilities for environmentally sustainable innovation: Case study insights from high‐tech innovation in science‐based companies," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 366-387, February.
- Nadir Kinossian, 2018. "Planning strategies and practices in non-core regions: a critical response," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 365-375, February.
- Song, Dongran & Liu, Junbo & Yang, Jian & Su, Mei & Wang, Yun & Yang, Xuebing & Huang, Lingxiang & Joo, Young Hoon, 2020. "Optimal design of wind turbines on high-altitude sites based on improved Yin-Yang pair optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C).
- Fabrizio Guzzo & Inmaculada Perianez-Forte, 2019. "Smart Specialisation at work: evidence from the Peer and eXchange and Learning workshops," JRC Research Reports JRC118899, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mona Roman & Henry Varga & Vladimir Cvijanovic & Alasdair Reid, 2020. "Quadruple Helix Models for Sustainable Regional Innovation: Engaging and Facilitating Civil Society Participation," Economies, MDPI, vol. 8(2), pages 1-15, June.
- Liu, Xiaoling & Sun, Xiaohua & Li, Mingshan & Zhai, Yu, 2020. "The effects of demonstration projects on electric vehicle diffusion: An empirical study in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Åhman, Max & Skjærseth, Jon Birger & Eikeland, Per Ove, 2018. "Demonstrating climate mitigation technologies: An early assessment of the NER 300 programme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 100-107.
- Bossink, Bart, 2020. "Learning strategies in sustainable energy demonstration projects: What organizations learn from sustainable energy demonstrations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
- Miren Larrea & Miren Estensoro & Martina Pertoldi, 2019. "Multilevel governance for smart specialisation: basic pillars for its construction," JRC Research Reports JRC116076, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fatime Barbara Hegyi & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2017. "Implementing smart specialisation - thematic platform on industrial modernisation," JRC Research Reports JRC108028, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Katerina Ciampi Stancova, 2020. "Learning opportunities stemming from place-based transformative Smart Specialisation. Examples from Visegrad Group countries," JRC Research Reports JRC120702, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alfonso Unceta & Xabier Barandiaran & Asier Lakidain, 2021. "Digitalisation of Creative Industries Fostered by Collaborative Governance: Public Innovation Labs in Gipuzkoa," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(5), pages 1-20, February.
- Huang, Jing & Boland, John & Liu, Weidong & Xu, Chang & Zang, Haixiang, 2018. "A decision-making tool for determination of storage capacity in grid-connected PV systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(PA), pages 299-304.
More about this item
Keywordssmart specialisation; good practices; energy; innovation;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-09-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INO-2018-09-24 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc112812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Publication Officer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.