Report NEP-SBM-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buzard, Kristy & Carlino, Gerald A. & Hunt, Robert M. & Carr, Jake & Smith, Tony E., 2017. "Localized Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from the Spatial Clustering of R&D Labs and Patent Citations," Working Papers 17-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Regional Effects of Publicly Sponsored R&D Grants on SME Performance," Ratio Working Papers 289, The Ratio Institute.
- Titan Alon & David Berger & Robert Dent & Benjamin Pugsley, 2017. "Older and Slower: The Startup Deficit’s Lasting Effects on Aggregate Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 23875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng, Dong & Tan, Yong & Yu, Jian, 2017. "Credit Rationing and Firm Exports: Micro Evidence from SMEs in China," MPRA Paper 81914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castellani, Davide & Fassio, Claudio, 2017. "Export innovation: The role of new imported inputs and multinationality," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/16, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Dawid, Herbert & Pellegrino, Gabriele & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Is the demand-pull driver equally crucial for product vs process innovation?," MERIT Working Papers 035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Asongu, Simplice & Biekpe, Nicholas, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 81703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Ariu & Elena Biewen & Sven Blank & Guillaume Gaulier & María Jesus González, & Philipp Meinen, & Daniel Mirza & Cesar Martín, & Patry Tello, 2017. "Firm heterogeneity and aggregate business services exports : Micro evidence from Belgium, France, Germany and Spain," Working Paper Research 328, National Bank of Belgium.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Hollanders, Hugo, 2017. "The need to customise innovation indicators in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Demeulemeester, Sarah, 2017. "R&D Subsidies and Firms’ Cost of Debt," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168093, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Nicola Grassano & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "Innovation and industrial dynamics: challenges for the next decade," JRC Working Papers JRC107903, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alexander Konon & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2017. "Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: an Empirical Analysis for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fatime Barbara Hegyi & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2017. "Implementing smart specialisation - thematic platform on industrial modernisation," JRC Working Papers JRC108028, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daniel Goya & Andrés Zahler, 2017. "'Distance from the core' and new export survival: Evidence from Chilean exporters," Working Papers 2017-01, Escuela de Negocios y Economía, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Drautzburg, Thorsten, 2017. "The Role of Startups for Local Labor Markets," Working Papers 17-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mahe, Clotilde, 2017. "Occupational choice of return migrants: Is there a 'Jack-of-all-trades' effect?," MERIT Working Papers 039, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).