Report NEP-GEO-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Morrison & Ron Boschma, 2017. "The spatial evolution of the Italian motorcycle industry (1893-1993): KlepperÕs heritage theory revisited," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1707, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2017.
- Jian Gao & Bogang Jun & Alex Sandy Pentland & Tao Zhou & Cesar A. Hidalgo, 2017. "Collective Learning in China's Regional Economic Development Formations of Co-Inventors During the Dot-com Bubble in the Research Triangle Region," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1706, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2017.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Di Cataldo, Marco & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Government quality and the economic returns of transport infrastructure investment in European regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65716, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Faggio, Giulia & Silva, Olmo & Strange, William C., 2017. "Heterogeneous agglomeration," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64765, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laurent Scaringella & Jean-Jacques Chanaron, 2016. "Grenoble–GIANT Territorial Innovation Models," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01472878, HAL.
- Helen Lawton Smith, 2017. "Entrepreneurship policies and the development of regional innovation systems: theory, policy and practice," Working Papers 36, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Feb 2017.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrea Filippetti & Simona Iammarino, 2016. "Academic Inventors: Collaboration and Proximity with Industry," Working Papers 30, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Feb 2016.
- Luca Andriani, 2015. "Institutional Conformity and Regional Credit Market Failures: Evidence from the Italian Industrial Districts," Management Working Papers 11, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Nov 2015.
- Ingrid Gould Ellen & Keren Mertens Horn & Davin Reed, 2017. "Has Falling Crime Invited Gentrification?," Working Papers 17-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Belen Barroeta & Javier Gomez Prieto & Jonatan Paton & Manuel Palazuelos Martinez & Marcelino Cabrera Giraldez, 2017. "Innovation and Regional Specialisation in Latin America," JRC Working Papers JRC106043, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).