Report NEP-CSE-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Bellucci & Luca Pennacchio & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Public subsidies for SME research and development: Empirical evaluation of collaborative versus individual place-based programs," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 133, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Pawel Gajewski & Grzegorz Tchorek, 2017. "What drives export performance of firms in Eastern and Western Poland?," Lodz Economics Working Papers 1/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Bernhard Dachs & Martin Hud & Christian Köhler & Bettina Peters, 2016. "Innovation, Creative Destruction and Structural Change: Firm-level Evidence from European Countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-26, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Annarosa Pesole & Daniel Nepelski, 2016. "Universities and collaborative innovation in EC-funded research projects: An analysis based on Innovation Radar data," JRC Working Papers JRC104870, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gidehag, Anton & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Recruiting for Small Business Growth: Micro-level Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 280, The Ratio Institute.
- Adelina Gschwandtner & Stefan Hirsch, 2016. "What drives firm profitability? A comparison of the US and EU food processing industry," Studies in Economics 1612, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- MALEN, Joel & YAMANOI, Junichi, 2016. "Environmental regulation and international expansion of MNEs : The moderating role of pollution reduction resources and firm multinationality on location choice," IIR Working Paper 16-13, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Davide Castellani & Claudio Fassio, 2016. "Import, Export and Multinationality. Evidence from Swedish Firms," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Zuzana FUNGACOVA & Anastasiya SHAMSHUR & Laurent WEILL, 2016. "Does bank competition reduce cost of credit ? Cross-country evidence from Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Mayer, Thierry & Melitz, Marc J. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2016. "Product mix and firm productivity responses to trade competition," CFS Working Paper Series 562, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Keiichi Kishi, 2016. "Technology Diffusion, Pareto Distribution, and Patent Policy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Benjamin Goldman & Thomas H. Klier & Thomas Walstrum, 2016. "Evidence on the Within-Industry Agglomeration of R&D, Production, and Administrative Occupations," Working Paper Series WP-2016-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 14 Nov 2016.
- Inmaculada PERIANEZ FORTE & MARINELLI Elisabetta & Dominique FORAY & John Huw EDWARDS & Martina PERTOLDI & Kevin Morgan & Krzysztof MIESZKOWSKI & Javier GOMEZ PRIETO & Claire Nauwelaers & Ruslan RAKHM, 2016. "Implementing Smart Specialisation Strategies: A Handbook," JRC Working Papers JRC102764, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dirk Czarnitzk & Thorsten Doherr & Paula Schliessler & Katrin Hussinger & Andrew Toole, 2016. "Knowledge Creates Markets: The Influence of Entrepreneurial Support and Patent Rights on Academic Entrepreneurship," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-23, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Andrea Conte & Nida Kamil Ozbolat, 2016. "Synergies for Innovation: Lessons Learnt from the S2E National Events," JRC Working Papers JRC104861, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bijedić, Teita & Maaß, Frank & Schröder, Christian & Werner, Arndt, 2016. "Individual and structural influences on the entrepreneurial activities of academics," Working Papers 08/16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Kotiranta, Annu & Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2016. "Developments in New Entrepreneurial Activity in Finland," ETLA Reports 67, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Krenz, Astrid, 2016. "Firm structure and the location decision of German manufacturing firms: Evidence from official firm-level data," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 298, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.