What drives export performance of firms in Eastern and Western Poland?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paweł Gajewski & Grzegorz Tchorek, 2017. "What drives export performance of firms in Eastern and Western Poland?," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(12), pages 2250-2271, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paweł Gajewski, 2015. "Regionalne zróżnicowanie efektów impulsu polityki pieniężnej w Polsce," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 27-47.
- repec:hhs:bofitp:2012_019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gábor Békés & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2013.
"Internationalization and innovation of firms: evidence and policy,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(76), pages 663-700, October.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Aquilante, Tommaso & Békés, Gábor & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2013. "Internationalization and innovation of firms: evidence and policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54877, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Aquilante, Tommaso & Békés, Gábor & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2014. "Internationalization and innovation of firms: evidence and policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60275, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gábor Békés & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2014. "Internationalization and Innovation of Firms: Evidence and Policy," CEP Special Papers 032, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gábor Békés & Gianmarco I P Ottaviano, 2013. "Internationalization and innovation of firms: Evidence and policy," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/188800, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2015.
"On the notion of regional economic resilience: conceptualization and explanation,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2013. "On the Notion of Regional Economic Resilience: Conceptualisation and Explanation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1320, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/10147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daszkiewicz Nelly & Wach Krzysztof, 2014. "Motives for Going International and Entry Modes of Family Firms in Poland," Journal of Intercultural Management, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 5-18, April.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2014.
"When does FDI have positive spillovers? Evidence from 17 transition market economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 954-969.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2013. "When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Transition Market Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 7824, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2014. "When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Transition Market Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9807, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koenig, Pamina & Mayneris, Florian & Poncet, Sandra, 2010.
"Local export spillovers in France,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 622-641, May.
- Pamina Koenig & Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet, 2009. "Local Export Spillovers in France," Working Papers 2009-18, CEPII research center.
- Pamina Koenig & Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Local Export spillovers in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633782, HAL.
- KOENIG, Pamina & MAYNERIS, Florian & PONCET, Sandra, 2010. "Local export spillovers in France," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2225, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pamina Koenig & Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet, 2009. "Local export spillovers in France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00566142, HAL.
- Crespo, Nuno & Fontoura, Maria Paula, 2007.
"Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 410-425, March.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2016. "Non-price competitiveness of exports from emerging countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 707-735, September.
- Andrej Cieslik & Anna Michalek & Jan Jakub Michalek & Jerzy Mycielski, 2015. "Determinants of Export Performance: Comparison of Central European and Baltic Firms," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 65(3), pages 211-229, May.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim, Sangho & Park, Donghyun, 2011. "Ownership Structure and Export Performance: Firm-Level Evidence from the Republic of Korea," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 295, Asian Development Bank.
- Stefania Cosci & Valentina Meliciani & Valentina Sabato, 2015. "Relationship Lending And Innovation: Empirical Evidence On A Sample Of European Firms," CERBE Working Papers wpC04, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2013.
"Endogenous product versus process innovation and a firm’s propensity to export,"
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 329-354, February.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2007. "Endogenous Product versus Process Innovation and a Firm’s Propensity to Export," CESifo Working Paper Series 1906, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gianmarco Ottaviano, . "The triggers of competitiveness: The EFIGE cross-country report," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 738, December.
- Rodil, Óscar & Vence, Xavier & Sánchez, María del Carmen, 2016. "The relationship between innovation and export behaviour: The case of Galician firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 248-265.
- Churski Paweł, 2014. "Variations in the Spatial Distribution of Areas of Economic Growth and Stagnation in Poland: Determinants and Consequences," Quaestiones Geographicae, Sciendo, vol. 33(2), pages 1-15, June.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Bardaka, Ioanna C., 2010.
"New trade theory, non-price competitiveness and export performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 217-228, January.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Bardaka, Ioanna, 2010. "New trade theory, non-price competitiveness and export performance," MPRA Paper 32047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piotr Ciżkowicz & Andrzej Rzońca & Stanisław Umiński, 2013. "The determinants of regional exports in Poland -- a panel data analysis," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 206-224, June.
- Elena Golovko & Giovanni Valentini, 2011. "Exploring the complementarity between innovation and export for SMEs’ growth," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(3), pages 362-380, April.
- Kostevc, Crt, 2015. "Ownership structure and firm export performance. Evidence from Slovenian microdata," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 410, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2011. "'New' new economic geography: firm heterogeneity and agglomeration economies," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 231-240, March.
- Andrea Colli & Esteban García-Canal & Mauro F. Guillén, 2013. "Family character and international entrepreneurship: A historical comparison of Italian and Spanish ‘new multinationals’," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1), pages 119-138, January.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante, 2012. "The EU-EFIGE/Bruegel-Unicredit dataset," Working Papers 753, Bruegel.
- Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2007. "The happy few: the internationalisation of European firms New facts based on firm-level evidence," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10147, Sciences Po.
- Gianni Guastella & Francesco Timpano, 2016. "Knowledge, innovation, agglomeration and regional convergence in the EU: motivating place-based regional intervention," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 36(2), pages 121-143, October.
- Wach Krzysztof, 2015. "Familiness and Born Globals: Rapid Internationalisation among Polish Family Firms," Journal of Intercultural Management, Sciendo, vol. 6(3), pages 177-186, September.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Barattieri, Alessandro & Basu, Susanto, 2015. "Average-cost pricing: Some evidence and implications," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 281-296.
- Chidlow, Agnieszka & Salciuviene, Laura & Young, Stephen, 2009. "Regional determinants of inward FDI distribution in Poland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 119-133, April.
- Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2008.
"The Happy Few: The Internationalisation of European Firms,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(3), pages 135-148, May.
- Gianmarco Ottaviano & Thierry Mayer, . "The happy few: the internationalisation of European firms," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 12, December.
- J. C. Dissart, 2003. "Regional Economic Diversity and Regional Economic Stability: Research Results and Agenda," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(4), pages 423-446, October.
- Wim Naude & Thomas Gries, 2009. "Explaining Regional Export Performance in a Developing Country: The Role of Geography and Relative Factor Endowments," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(7), pages 967-979.
- Andrzej Cieślik, 2005. "Regional characteristics and the location of foreign firms within Poland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 863-874.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pawe³ Gajewski, 2017. "Patterns of regional inflation persistence in a CEE country. The case of Poland," Lodz Economics Working Papers 5/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; region; firm; competitiveness;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2017-01-01 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2017-01-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2017-01-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2017-01-01 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2017-01-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ann:wpaper:1/2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LEWP Editors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.