Family character and international entrepreneurship: A historical comparison of Italian and Spanish ‘new multinationals’
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Geoffrey, 2004. "Multinationals and Global Capitalism: From the Nineteenth to the Twenty First Century," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199272105.
- Andrea Colli & Michelangelo Vasta, 2010. "Introduction: Forms of Enterprise in 20th Century Italy," Chapters, in: Andrea Colli & Michelangelo Vasta (ed.),Forms of Enterprise in 20th Century Italy, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paweł Gajewski & Grzegorz Tchorek, 2017.
"What drives export performance of firms in Eastern and Western Poland?,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(12), pages 2250-2271, December.
- Pawel Gajewski & Grzegorz Tchorek, 2017. "What drives export performance of firms in Eastern and Western Poland?," Lodz Economics Working Papers 1/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- repec:ise:gheswp:wp532014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikel Alayo & Txomin Iturralde & Amaia Maseda & Gloria Aparicio, 0. "Mapping family firm internationalization research: bibliometric and literature review," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-44.
- Aleksandra Wąsowska, 2017. "The Internationalisation of Family Firms: the Role of the Ownership Structure and the Composition of Top Management Team," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 5(1), pages 169-185.
- Jean-François Hennart & Antonio Majocchi & Emanuele Forlani, 2019. "The myth of the stay-at-home family firm: How family-managed SMEs can overcome their internationalization limitations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(5), pages 758-782, July.
- Metsola, Jaakko & Leppäaho, Tanja & Paavilainen-Mäntymäki, Eriikka & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella, 2020. "Process in family business internationalisation: The state of the art and ways forward," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2).
- JoÃ£o Lopes & AmÃ©lia Branco & Francisco Parejo & Jose Rangel, 2014. "Determinants of success and failure in the internationalisation of the cork business: A tale of two Iberian family firms," ERSA conference papers ersa14p638, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bushst:v:55:y:2013:i:1:p:119-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FBSH20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.