Regionalne zróżnicowanie efektów impulsu polityki pieniężnej w Polsce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Fraser & G. A. Macdonald & A. W. Mullineux, 2014. "Regional Monetary Policy: An Australian Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(8), pages 1419-1433, August.
- Michael Funke & Stephen Hall, 1998. "Aggregate demand and aggregate supply in UK regions," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(4), pages 260-276, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paweł Gajewski & Grzegorz Tchorek, 2017.
"What drives export performance of firms in Eastern and Western Poland?,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(12), pages 2250-2271, December.
- Pawel Gajewski & Grzegorz Tchorek, 2017. "What drives export performance of firms in Eastern and Western Poland?," Lodz Economics Working Papers 1/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:73-96 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsrozwój regionalny; dynamika ekonomiczna regionów; polityka pieniężna;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2015:i:4:p:27-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .