Report NEP-INT-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Garred, 2016. "The Persistence of Trade Policy in China After WTO Accession," Working Papers 1621E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Crowley, M. & Song, H. & Meng, N., 2016. "Tariff Scares: Trade policy uncertainty and foreign market entry by Chinese firms," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1676, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Deniz Baglan & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2016. "Financial Health and the Intensive Margin of Trade," Working Papers 1607, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Chad P. Bown, 2016. "Should the United States Recognize China as a Market Economy?," Policy Briefs PB16-24, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Annette Schminke & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2016. "The impact of export promotion on export market entry," Working Paper Research 316, National Bank of Belgium.
- Bijou, Mohammed & Elhassouni, Mohammed, 2016.
"L’attractivité des investissements directs étrangers Cas de l’industrie manufacturière marocaine
[The attractiveness of foreign direct investments Case of the Moroccan manufacturing industry]," MPRA Paper 75815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mayer, Thierry & Melitz, Marc J. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2016. "Product mix and firm productivity responses to trade competition," CFS Working Paper Series 562, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ayumu Tanaka, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment and Temporary Workers in Japan," Discussion papers e-16-011, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Carballo, Jeronimo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2016. "The buyer margins of firms' exports," CFS Working Paper Series 561, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Eva Van Leemput, 2016. "A Passage to India : Quantifying Internal and External Barriers to Trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 1185, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elena Bobeica & Olegs Tkacevs & Styliani Christodoulopoulou, 2016. "The role of price and cost competitiveness for intra- and extra-euro area trade of euro area countries," Working Papers 2016/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Douglas L. Campbell & Lester Lusher, 2016. "The Impact of Real Exchange Rate Shocks on Manufacturing Workers: An Autopsy from the MORG," Working Papers w0223, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2016. "Greenfield FDI, cross-border M&As and government size," Kiel Working Papers 2068, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Leon Podkaminer, 2016. "Has trade been driving global economic growth?," NBP Working Papers 251, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Peri, Giovanni & Wright, Greg C., 2016. "Immigration, trade and productivity in services: Evidence from U.K. firms," CFS Working Paper Series 560, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christophe Perrot & Vincent Chatellier & Daniel-Mercier Gouin & Mélanie Richard & Gérard You, 2016. "Le secteur laitier français est-il compétitif face à la concurrence européenne et mondiale ?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-09, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Pawel Gajewski & Grzegorz Tchorek, 2017. "What drives export performance of firms in Eastern and Western Poland?," Lodz Economics Working Papers 1/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Borrs, Linda & Knauth, Florian, 2016. "The impact of trade and technology on wage components," DICE Discussion Papers 241, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Karpaty, Patrik & Kneller, Richard & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Do Immigrants Spur Offshoring? Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers 2016:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- MALEN, Joel & YAMANOI, Junichi, 2016. "Environmental regulation and international expansion of MNEs : The moderating role of pollution reduction resources and firm multinationality on location choice," IIR Working Paper 16-13, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Davide Castellani & Claudio Fassio, 2016. "Import, Export and Multinationality. Evidence from Swedish Firms," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- John McLaren & Myunghwan Yoo, 2016. "FDI and Inequality in Vietnam: An Approach with Census Data," NBER Working Papers 22930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2016. "A Solution to the Missing Globalization Puzzle by Non-CES Preferences," Working Papers 1608, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Maria D. Tito, 2016. "Import Penetration and Domestic Innovation : A View into Dynamic Gains from Trade," FEDS Notes 2016-12-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luke Emeka Okafor & Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2016. "Imported Intermediates, Absorptive Capacity and Productivity: Evidence from Ghanaian Manufacturing Firms," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sultan Orazbayev, 2016. "International knowledge flows and the administrative barriers to mobility," Development Working Papers 410, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 22 Dec 2016.
- Fernanda Ilhéu, 2016. "New silk Road - Trade and Investment. Perspectives for EU and New Partnerships," CEsA Working Papers 145, CEsA - Center of African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Kosuke Takatomi & Tomoko Mori & Shinsuke Ohyama, 2016. "Slow Trade: Structural and Cyclical Factors in Global Trade Slowdown," Bank of Japan Research Papers 16-12-22, Bank of Japan.
- Fatma Bouattour, 2016. "Financial Constraints and Export Performances: Evidence from Brazilian Micro-Data," Working Papers DT/2016/18, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Martin von Lampe & Koen Deconinck & Véronique Bastien, 2016. "Trade-Related International Regulatory Co-operation: A Theoretical Framework," OECD Trade Policy Papers 195, OECD Publishing.
- Claudio Loser & Ieva Vilkelyte, 2016. "The impact of commodity terms of trade in Africa: Curse, blessing, or manageable reality?," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2016africatot, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Mustafa, Ghulam & Rizov, Marian & Kernohan, David, 2016. "Growth, Human Development, and Trade: The Asian Experience," Lincoln Economics and Finance Agecon Working Papers 250248, University of Lincoln, Lincoln International Business School.
- Rene Belderbos & Bart Leten & Shinya Suzuki, 2016. " Scientific research, firm heterogeneity and foreign R&D locations of multinational firms," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 562201, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Caterina Conigliani & Nadia Cuffaro & Giovanna D'Agostino, "undated". "Large Scale Land Investments And Forests In Africa," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0213, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Hasan Tuluy, 2016. "Regional economic integration in Africa," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2016africaintegration, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Roger Alejandro Banegas-Rivero & Luis Fernando Escobar Caba & Marco Alberto Núñez Ramírez, 2016. "Natural resources, tradable and non-tradable sector. An exemplification with Bolivia, a Boom-TNT model," Working Papers, Documentos de trabajo, Centro de Desarrollo Económico y Social (CEDES). 201610, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales 'José Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autónoma Gabriel René Moreno.