Report NEP-CDM-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engl, Florian & Riedl, Arno & Weber, Roberto A., 2017. "Spillover Effects of Institutions on Cooperative Behavior, Preferences, and Beliefs," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Fabian Gouret & Stéphane Rossignol, 2016. "Intensity valence," THEMA Working Papers 2016-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ishiguro, Hirotake, 2017. "Utilising the judiciary to reject the popular will? : legal mobilization after the Arab uprising in Kuwait," IDE Discussion Papers 653, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Adrian Smith, 2017. "Social Innovation, Democracy and Makerspaces," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-10, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Marion Ellison & Vittorio Sergi & Nicola Giannelli, 2017. "An In-Depth Analysis of the Relationship Between Policy Making Processes, Forms of Governance and the Impact of selected Labour Market Innovations in twelve European Labour Market Settings," Working Papers 1701, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2017.
- Javier Gomez Prieto & Patrice dos Santos, 2017. "Smart Specialisation in EU and Chile, challenges and opportunities. Towards a transcontinental policy learning dialogue methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC106872, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Lee, Sang-Ho & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry," MPRA Paper 79821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gächter, Simon & Starmer, Chris & Tufano, Fabio, 2017. "Revealing the Economic Consequences of Group Cohesion," IZA Discussion Papers 10824, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).