Social Innovation, Democracy and Makerspaces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonno Pel & Wouter Achten & Ahmed Z. Khan & Thomas Bauler, 2018. "Reconfiguring which systems? An interdisciplinary reflection on units of analysis in the Circular Economy transition," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/276428, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Halbinger, Maria A., 2018. "The role of makerspaces in supporting consumer innovation and diffusion: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 2028-2036.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial innovation; democracy; makerspaces; digital fabrication; commons; critical theory; technology;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2017-06-25 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-INO-2017-06-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-POL-2017-06-25 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2017-06-25 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:2017-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (University of Sussex Business School Communications Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.