Report NEP-POL-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Michael Keller & Rabah Arezki, 2017. "Resource Discovery and the Political Fortunes of National Leaders," Working Paper Series 0917, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Adeel Malik, 2017. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policy in Arab Resource- Rich Economies," Working Papers 1117, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jun 2017.
- Amodio, Francesco & Baccini, Leonardo & Di Maio, Michele, 2017. "Security, Trade, and Political Violence," IZA Discussion Papers 10819, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chad P. Bown, 2017. "Steel, Aluminum, Lumber, Solar: Trump's Stealth Trade Protection," Policy Briefs PB17-21, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Fabian Gouret & Stéphane Rossignol, 2016. "Intensity valence," THEMA Working Papers 2016-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- TomÃ¡Å¡ Cvrcek & Miroslav Zajicek, 2017. "The making of a liberal education: Political economy of Austrian school reform, 1865 - 1875," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2017-3, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Ishiguro, Hirotake, 2017. "Utilising the judiciary to reject the popular will? : legal mobilization after the Arab uprising in Kuwait," IDE Discussion Papers 653, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2017. "Public Opinion on Immigration in Europe: Preference versus Salience," IZA Discussion Papers 10838, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gustavo Anríquez & William Foster & Jorge Ortega & César Falconi & Carmine Paolo De Salvo, 2016. "Public Expenditures and the Performance of Latin American and Caribbean Agriculture," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 95696, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Wolfgang Maennig, 2017. "Public Referenda and Public Opinion on Olympic Games," Working Papers 057, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Ishac Diwan & Philip Keefer & Marc Schiffbauer, 2016. "Pyramid Capitalism: Cronyism, Regulation, and Firm Productivity in Egypt," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 96038, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Adrian Smith, 2017. "Social Innovation, Democracy and Makerspaces," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-10, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Michael T. Dorsch & Paul Maarek, 2016. "Democratization and the Conditional Dynamics of Income Distribution," THEMA Working Papers 2016-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.