Report NEP-SBM-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Nepelski, 2017. "Determinants of high-tech entrepreneurship in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC104865, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jaroslaw Michal Nazarczuk & Stanislaw Uminski & Tomasz Brodzicki, 2017. "Local determinants of the spatial distribution of exporters in Poland: the role of FDI," Working Papers 1701, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Andrea Éltető, 2017. "Export as a form of SME-internationalisation after the crisis – experiences of three European regions," IWE Working Papers 228, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Silvia Rocchetta & Andrea Mina, 2017. "Technological Coherence and the Adaptive Resilience of Regional Economies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1713, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- UEDA Kenichi & ISHIDE Akira & GOTO Yasuo, 2017. "Listing and Financial Constraints," Discussion papers 17090, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Caroline Freund & Martha Denisse Pierola, 2016. "The Origins and Dynamics of Export Superstars," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 96478, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marco Mariani & Alessandra Mattei & Lorenzo Storchi & Daniele Vignoli, 2017. "The ambiguous effects of public assistance to youth and female start-ups between job creation and entrepreneurship enhancement," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2017_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Amanatidou Effie & Damvakeraki Tonia & Karvounaraki Athina, 2017. "RIO Country Report 2016: Greece," JRC Working Papers JRC105901, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Caterina Giannetti, 2016. "Debt concentration and performance of European firms," Discussion Papers 2016/211, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Javier López González, 2017. "Mapping the participation of ASEAN small- and medium- sized enterprises in global value chains," OECD Trade Policy Papers 203, OECD Publishing.
- Martin Srholec & Cristiana Benedetti Fasil, 2017. "RIO Country Report 2016: Czech Republic," JRC Working Papers JRC105858, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Seven Ağır & Cihan Artunç, 2017. "Political Economy, Firm Survival and Entrepreneurship in Turkey: The Case of the Wealth Tax (1942)," ERC Working Papers 1707, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2017.
- Javier Gomez Prieto & Patrice dos Santos, 2017. "Smart Specialisation in EU and Chile, challenges and opportunities. Towards a transcontinental policy learning dialogue methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC106872, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Susan Alexander & Gudrun Rumpf & Juan Carlos Del Rio, 2017. "RIO Country Report 2016: Luxembourg," JRC Working Papers JRC105894, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Steven Sorrell, 2017. "Explaining Sociotechnical Transitions: A Critical Realist Perspective," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-11, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Adrian Smith, 2017. "Social Innovation, Democracy and Makerspaces," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-10, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Kamata, Isao & Sato, Hitoshi & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2017. "The internationalisation of firms and management practices : a survey of firms in Viet Nam," IDE Discussion Papers 658, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yilmaz Kiliçaslan & Ünal Töngür, 2017. "Information and Communication Technologies and Employment Generation in Turkish Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 1120, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 2017.