Local determinants of the spatial distribution of exporters in Poland: the role of FDI
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aitken, Brian & Hanson, Gordon H. & Harrison, Ann E., 1997.
"Spillovers, foreign investment, and export behavior,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 103-132, August.
- Aitken, B. & Hanson, G.H. & Harrison, A.E., 1994. "Spillovers, Foreign Investment and Export Behavior," Papers 95-06, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Brian Aitken & Gordon H. Hanson & Ann E. Harrison, 1994. "Spillovers, Foreign Investment, and Export Behavior," NBER Working Papers 4967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Banri & Xu, Zhaoyuan & Yashiro, Naomitsu, 2015.
"Does agglomeration promote internationalization of Chinese firms?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 109-121.
- ITO Banri & XU Zhaoyuan & YASHIRO Naomitsu, 2013. "Does Agglomeration Promote the Internationalization of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers 13081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Markusen, James R., 1984. "Multinationals, multi-plant economies, and the gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 205-226, May.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malini L. Tantri, 2011. "Trade Performance of SEZs in India," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 267-288, May.
- Camilla Jensen, 2002. "Foreign direct investment, industrial restructuring and the upgrading of Polish exports," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 207-217.
- Greenaway, David & Kneller, Richard, 2008. "Exporting, productivity and agglomeration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 919-939, July.
- John H. Dunning & Sarianna M. Lundan, 2008. "Multinational Enterprises and the Global Economy, Second Edition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3215, November.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-471, June.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Scholarly Articles 3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordslocational determinants; the spatial distribution of exporters; regional trade; foreign investors; Poland;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2017-06-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2017-06-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2017-06-25 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2017-06-25 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2017-06-25 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2017-06-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iro:wpaper:1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tomasz Brodzicki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrozpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.