Local Spillovers, Firm Organization and Export Behaviour: Evidence from the French Food Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2013. "Agglomeration and Spatial Dependence in Certified Organic Operations in the United States," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149551, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stephan Brunow & Luise Grünwald, 2014.
"Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment of German establishments,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2014008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity : an empirical assessment for German establishments," IAB Discussion Paper 201503, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment for German establishments," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113182, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2014. "Clusters of Organic Operations and their Impact on Regional Economic Growth in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170336, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Berulava George, 2011. "Services Inputs and Export Performance of Manufacturing Firms in Transition Economies," EERC Working Paper Series 11/17e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Sara Johansson, 2014. "The influence of knowledge on firms’ export decisions," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Innovation and Space, chapter 5, pages 103-138 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sonia Mukherjee, "undated". "The Role of Services in Enhancing Indian Manufacturing Exports: A Firm Level Analysis, 2000-01 to 2011-12," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 15-08, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Galliano, D. & Roux, P., 2005.
"The evolution of the spatial digital divide : from internet adoption to internet use by french industrial firms,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse)
200513, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Danielle GALLIANO (LEREPS-GRES & INRA-ETIC ) & Pascale ROUX (ADIS, Université Paris Sud ), 2005. "The evolution of the spatial digital divide: From internet adoption to internet use by french industrial firms," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-25, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Emmanuelle Chevassus-Lozza & Danielle Galliano, 2009. "Intra-firm trade in the context of European integration: evidence from the French multinational agribusiness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 128-143.
- Danielle Galliano & Pascale Roux, 2006. "Les inégalités spatiales dans l'usage des tic. Le cas des firmes industrielles françaises," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(6), pages 1449-1475.
- Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Latouche, Karine, 2008. "Heterogeneous firms and trade costs: a reading of French access to European agro-food market," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44123, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Diez-Vial, Isabel, 2011. "Geographical cluster and performance: The case of Iberian ham," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 517-525, August.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2009. "International linkages, local externalities, innovation and productivity. A structural model of Italian manufacturing firms," Openloc Working Papers 0905, Public policies and local development.
- Johansson, Börje & Warda, Peter, 2013. "Internal and External Knowledge Sources of New Export Products," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 331, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:749-780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ornella W. Maietta & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2017.
"Innovation and University-Firm R&D Collaboration in the European Food and Drink Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 749-780, September.
- Cristian Barra & Ornella Wanda Maietta & Roberto Zotti, 2016. "Innovation and University-Firm R&D Collaboration in the European Food and Drink Industry," CSEF Working Papers 447, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2011. "The role of spatial agglomeration in a structural model of innovation, productivity and export: a firm-level analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 577-600, June.
- Jens Abildtrup & Virginie Piguet & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "The impact of agro-food industry on employment and population changes: The case of Denmark and France'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1622, European Regional Science Association.
- Warda, Peter & Johansson, Börje, 2014. "Knowledge Absorption in the Development of Export Products," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 368, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Spatial Externalities; Multi-plant Firms; Corporate Group; Food Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:37:y:2003:i:2:p:147-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .