Report NEP-GEO-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Agglomeration economies in the formal and informal sectors : a Bayesian spatial approach," IDE Discussion Papers 666, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Bram Timmermans, 2017. "Knowledge bases and relatedness: A study of labour mobility in Norwegian regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1712, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Jaroslaw Michal Nazarczuk & Stanislaw Uminski & Tomasz Brodzicki, 2017. "Local determinants of the spatial distribution of exporters in Poland: the role of FDI," Working Papers 1701, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Stockinger, Bastian, 2017. "The effect of broadband internet on establishments' employment growth: evidence from Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201719, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Javier Gomez Prieto & Patrice dos Santos, 2017. "Smart Specialisation in EU and Chile, challenges and opportunities. Towards a transcontinental policy learning dialogue methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC106872, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gloria Cicerone & Philip McCann & Viktor A. Venhorst, 2017. "Promoting regional growth and innovation: relatedness, revealed comparative advantage and the product space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1714, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Federico Belotti & Edoardo Di Porto & Gianluca Santoni, 2017. "Spatial Differencing: Estimation and Inference," Working Papers 2017-10, CEPII research center.
- Cuéllar Martín, Jaime & Martín-Román, Ángel L. & Moral, Alfonso, 2017. "A composed error model decomposition and spatial analysis of local unemployment," MPRA Paper 79783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Rocchetta & Andrea Mina, 2017. "Technological Coherence and the Adaptive Resilience of Regional Economies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1713, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Angela Parenti & Cristina Tealdi, 2017. "Does the abolition of border controls boost cross-border commuting? Evidence from Switzerland," Discussion Papers 2017/213, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Bande, Roberto & Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2017. "Regional differences in the Okun’s Relationship: New Evidence for Spain (1980-2015)," MPRA Paper 79833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Povilas Lastauskas & Eirini Tatsi, 2017. "Spatial Nexus in Crime and Unemployement in Times of Crisis," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 39, Bank of Lithuania.
- Bastian , Anne & Börjesson, Maria, 2017. "The city as a driver of new mobility patterns, cycling and gender equality: travel behaviour trends in Stockholm 1985-2015," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:9, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).