Export as a form of SME-internationalisation after the crisis – experiences of three European regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonidas C Leonidou & Constatine S Katsikeas, 1996. "The Export Development Process: An Integrative Review of Empirical Models," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(3), pages 517-551, September.
- repec:nms:joeems:jeems-2015-03-danik is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucian, Cernat & Ana, Norman-López & Ana, Duch T-Figueras, 2014. "SMEs are more important than you think! Challenges and opportunities for EU exporting SMEs," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2014-3, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Coviello, Nicole & Munro, Hugh, 1997. "Network relationships and the internationalisation process of small software firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 361-386, August.
- David Pollard & Maria Jemicz, 2010. "Social Capital Theory and the internationalisation process of Czech SMEs," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 210-229.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:2:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Pinho & Lurdes Martins, 2010. "Exporting barriers: Insights from Portuguese small- and medium-sized exporters and non-exporters," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 254-272, September.
- Lidia Danik & Izabela Kowalik & Petr Král, 2016. "A Comparative Analysis of Polish and Czech International New Ventures," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2), pages 57-73.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; export; export barriers;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2017-06-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2017-06-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2017-06-25 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2017-06-25 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2017-06-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwe:workpr:228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kanász Mária). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vkhashu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.