Report NEP-CSE-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yomna Mustafa Sameer & Sandra Ohly, 2017. "Innovative Behavior of Employees: A model of Antecedents and Consequences, A Deeper Look at Psychological and Organizational Factors," Working Papers 45, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Aaron Chatterji, 2017. "Innovation and American K-12 Education," NBER Working Papers 23531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuzyk Mikhail & Zudin N. & Simachev Yuri, 2017. "Science-industry cooperation in Russia: current status, problems, effects of government support," Published Papers ppaper-2017-297, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Kamata, Isao & Sato, Hitoshi & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2017. "The internationalisation of firms and management practices : a survey of firms in Viet Nam," IDE Discussion Papers 658, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Malginov Georgiy & Sternik Gennady & Sternik Sergey, 2017. "Dynamics of prices on residential real estate," Published Papers ppaper-2017-284, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Nepelski, 2017. "Determinants of high-tech entrepreneurship in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC104865, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andrea Éltető, 2017. "Export as a form of SME-internationalisation after the crisis – experiences of three European regions," IWE Working Papers 228, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Andrés Alegría & Kevin Cowan & Pablo García, 2017. "Spillovers and Relationships in Cross-Border Banking: The Case of Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 804, Central Bank of Chile.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2017. "Dispersion and Volatility of TFPQ in Service Industries," Discussion papers 17088, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marco Mariani & Alessandra Mattei & Lorenzo Storchi & Daniele Vignoli, 2017. "The ambiguous effects of public assistance to youth and female start-ups between job creation and entrepreneurship enhancement," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2017_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Luciano Fanti & Domenico Buccella, 2017. "Firms controlled by owners and managerial firms: the "strategic" trade policy game revisited," Discussion Papers 2017/215, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2017. "Export product range and economic performance – An emphasis on small advanced EU countries," ETLA Working Papers 50, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Yilmaz Kiliçaslan & Ünal Töngür, 2017. "Information and Communication Technologies and Employment Generation in Turkish Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 1120, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 2017.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2017. "Export product range and economic performance – An emphasis on small advanced EU countries," ETLA Brief 60, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Uzun Vasily & Shagaida Natalia, 2017. "Growth factors in the agriculture of Russia," Published Papers ppaper-2017-279, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.