Research and Technology Organisations and Smart Specialisation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Gomez Prieto & Patrice dos Santos, 2017. "Smart Specialisation in EU and Chile, challenges and opportunities. Towards a transcontinental policy learning dialogue methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC106872, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mariusz Sołtysik & Maria Urbaniec & Magdalena Wojnarowska, 2019. "Innovation for Sustainable Entrepreneurship: Empirical Evidence from the Bioeconomy Sector in Poland," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-21, July.
- Thomas Zacharewicz & Luis Sanz Menendez & Koen Jonkers, 2017. "The Internationalisation of Research and Technology Organisations," JRC Working Papers JRC105499, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alessio CAVICCHI & Katerina CIAMPI STANCOVA, 2016. "Food and gastronomy as elements of regional innovation strategies," JRC Working Papers JRC99987, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordssmart specialisation; research and technology organisations; regional innovation; research and innovation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2015-12-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2015-12-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2015-12-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2015-12-08 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2015-12-08 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2015-12-08 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc97781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.