Report NEP-GEO-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Siller & Christoph Hauser & Janette Walde & Gottfried Tappeiner, 2015. "Measuring regional innovation in one dimension: More lost than gained?," Working Papers 2015-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Psofogiorgos, Nikolaos - Alexandros & Metaxas, Theodore, 2015. "Porter vs Krugman: History, Analysis and Critique of Regional Competiveness," MPRA Paper 68151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asheim , Bjørn T. & Isaksen , Arne & Martin , Roman & Trippl , Michaela, 2015. "The Role of Clusters and Public Policy in New Regional Economic Path Development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/44, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Daniela, Antonescu, 2014. "Regional convergence – theoretical approaches," MPRA Paper 60288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Feddersen, Arne, 2015. "From periphery to core: measuring agglomeration effects using high-speed rail," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64507, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carolina Guevara, 2015. "The effect of trade on agglomeration within regions," Working Papers 1530, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Dong, Zhengbin & Wu, Wenjie, 2015. "Exploring the geography of China's airport networks: a hybrid complex-network approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64508, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ethridge, Frank & Feldman, Maryann & Kemeny, Tom & Zoller, Ted, 2015. "The economic value of local social networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64505, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David CHARLES & Katerina CIAMPI STANCOVA, 2015. "Research and Technology Organisations and Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC97781, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2015. "Do large departments make academics more productive? Sorting and agglomeration economies in research," THEMA Working Papers 2015-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa, 2015. "Moving people with ideas - innovation inter-regional mobility and firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christoph Hauser & Gottfried Tappeiner & Janette Walde, 2015. "The Roots of Regional Trust," Working Papers 2015-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Eyigungor, Burcu, 2015. "A tractable city model for aggregative analysis," Working Papers 15-37, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gagliardi, Luisa, 2014. "Employment and technological change: on the geography of labour market adjustments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64499, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alexander Chepurenko & Olga Obraztsova & Vladimir Elakhovsky, 2015. "Cross-Regional Variations in the Level of Entrepreneurial Activity in Russia by Type of Motivation: Determining Factors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 45/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michael P. Cameron & William Cochrane, 2015. "Using Land-Use Modelling to Statistically Downscale Population Projections to Small Areas," Working Papers in Economics 15/12, University of Waikato.
- Giovanna Magnani & Antonella Zucchella & Dinorà Eliete Floriani, 2015. "Relativity and asymmetry in distance. The role of strategic distance in the internationalization decisions of Brazilian and Italian firms," DEM Working Papers Series 111, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ding, Lei & Hwang, Jackelyn & Divringi, Eileen, 2015. "Gentrification and residential mobility in Philadelphia," Working Papers 15-36, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 30 Sep 2016.