Cross-Regional Variations in the Level of Entrepreneurial Activity in Russia by Type of Motivation: Determining Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fritsch & David J. Storey, 2014. "Entrepreneurship in a Regional Context: Historical Roots, Recent Developments and Future Challenges," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 939-954, June.
- Sam Youl Lee & Richard Florida & Zoltan Acs, 2004.
"Creativity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis of New Firm Formation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 879-891.
- Richard Florida & Zoltan Acs & Sam Youl Lee, 2004. "Creativity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis of New Firm Formation," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- David Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004.
"Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 949-959.
- Audretsch, David B. & Keilbach, Max, 2002. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-76, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Audretsch, David B & Keilbach, Max, 2003. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3678, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Lückgen, Ingo & Oberschachtsiek, Dirk & Sternberg, Rolf & Wagner, Joachim, 2004. "Nascent Entrepreneurs in German Regions: Evidence from the Regional Entrepreneurship Monitor (REM)," IZA Discussion Papers 1394, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Audretsch, David B. & Fritsch, Michael, 1993. "A Note on the Measurement of Entry Rates," Freiberg Working Papers 1993/05, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Sameeksha Desai & Leora F. Klapper, 2015.
"What does ‘‘entrepreneurship’’ data really show?,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 24, pages 464-480
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Audretsch & Dirk Dohse & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2010.
"Cultural diversity and entrepreneurship: a regional analysis for Germany,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 55-85, August.
- Audretsch, David B & Dohse, Dirk & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2008. "Cultural Diversity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis for Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 6945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jolanda Hessels & Marco Gelderen & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Entrepreneurial aspirations, motivations, and their drivers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 323-339, October.
- Niels Bosma & Veronique Schutjens, 2011. "Understanding regional variation in entrepreneurial activity and entrepreneurial attitude in Europe," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 711-742, December.
- André van Stel & Sander Wennekers & Jolanda Hessels & Chantal Hartog, 2011. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2010 The Netherlands," Scales Research Reports A201108, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- David Audretsch & Michael Fritsch, 2002. "Growth Regimes over Time and Space," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 113-124.
- Philipp Koellinger, 2008.
"Why are some entrepreneurs more innovative than others?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 21-37, June.
- Koellinger, Ph.D., 2007. "Why Are Some Entrepreneurs More Innovative Than Others?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-024-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Poh Wong & Yuen Ho & Erkko Autio, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth: Evidence from GEM data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 335-350, January.
- Dave Valliere & Rein Peterson, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and economic growth: Evidence from emerging and developed countries," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5-6), pages 459-480, September.
- Wipo, 2011. "Global Innovation Index 2011," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2011:gii, December.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurial activity; entrepreneurial motivation; regional economy; entrepreneurship in Russia;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-12-08 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENT-2015-12-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2015-12-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2015-12-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:45man2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.