Nascent Entrepreneurs in German Regions: Evidence from the Regional Entrepreneurship Monitor (REM)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Wein, 2005. "Associations` Agreement and the Interest of the Network Suppliers - The Strategic Use of Structural Features," Working Paper Series in Economics 7, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Niels Bosma & Veronique Schutjens, 2011. "Understanding regional variation in entrepreneurial activity and entrepreneurial attitude in Europe," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 711-742, December.
- Schwarze, Reimund & Wein, Thomas, 2005.
"Is the market classification of risk always efficient? Evidence from German third party motor insurance,"
German Risk and Insurance Review (GRIR),
University of Cologne, Department of Risk Management and Insurance, vol. 1(4), pages 173-202.
- Schwarze, Reimund & Wein, Thomas, 2005. "Is the market classification of risk always efficient? evidence from german third party motor insurance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36104, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Reimund Schwarze & Thomas Wein, 2005. "Is the Market Classification of Risk Always Efficient? - Evidence from German Third Party Motor Insurance," Working Paper Series in Economics 3, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Alexandra Schröter, 2008. "Perspektiven der Innovationspolitik in den neuen Bundesländern," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(02), pages 40-52, 04.
- Alexander Chepurenko & Olga Obraztsova & Vladimir Elakhovsky, 2015. "Cross-Regional Variations in the Level of Entrepreneurial Activity in Russia by Type of Motivation: Determining Factors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 45/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Joachim Ragnitz & Stefan Eichler & Beate Henschel & Harald Lehmann & Carsten Pohl & Lutz Schneider & Helmut Seitz & Marcel Thum, 2007. "Die demographische Entwicklung in Ostdeutschland : Gutachten im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Technologie," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 41, October.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2006. "Governmental activity and private capital adjustment," Working Paper Series in Economics 26, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner, 2005.
"Nascent and Infant Entrepreneurs in Germany. Evidence from the Regional Entrepreneurship Monitor (REM),"
Working Paper Series in Economics
1, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Nascent and infant entrepreneurs in Germany. Evidence from the Regional Entrepreneurship Monitor (REM)," Labor and Demography 0504010, EconWPA.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2006. "Nachhaltige Entwicklung durch endogeneUmweltwahrnehmung," Working Paper Series in Economics 24, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Dirk Oberschachtsiek, 2012. "The experience of the founder and self-employment duration: a comparative advantage approach," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Brixy, Udo & Sternberg, Rolf & Stüber, Heiko, 2008. "From potential to real entrepreneurship," IAB Discussion Paper 200832, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Entrepreneurship Monitor; nascent entrepreneurs; Germany;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-11-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2004-11-22 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.