Report NEP-ENT-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Learning Entrepreneurship from other Entrepreneurs?," EIEF Working Papers Series 1512, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2015.
- Ryan A. Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2015. "Where Has All the Skewness Gone? The Decline in High-Growth (Young) Firms in the U.S," Working Papers 15-43, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Clark, Ken & Drinkwater, Stephen & Robinson, Catherine, 2015. "Self?Employment amongst Migrant Groups in England and Wales: New Evidence from Census Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 9539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Campos,Francisco Moraes Leitao & Goldstein,Markus P. & Mcgorman,Laura & Munoz Boudet,Ana Maria & Pimhidzai,Obert, 2015. "Breaking the metal ceiling : female entrepreneurs who succeed in male-dominated sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7503, The World Bank.
- Arráiz,Irani & Bruhn,Miriam & Stucchi,Rodolfo Mario, 2015. "Psychometrics as a tool to improve screening and access to credit," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7506, The World Bank.
- Lee, Neil & Sameen, Hiba & Cowling, Marc, 2015. "Access to finance for innovative SMEs since the financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60052, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Josh Lerner & Antoinette Schoar & Stanislav Sokolinski & Karen E. Wilson, 2015. "The globalisation of angel investments," Working Papers 9284, Bruegel.
- Alexander Chepurenko & Olga Obraztsova & Vladimir Elakhovsky, 2015. "Cross-Regional Variations in the Level of Entrepreneurial Activity in Russia by Type of Motivation: Determining Factors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 45/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Escobari, Diego & Serrano, Alejandro, 2015. "Reducing Asymmetric Information in Venture Capital Backed IPOs," MPRA Paper 68140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Manaresi, 2015. "Net employment growth by firm size and age in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 298, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bel, Roland & Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2015. "Leadership, communication and innovation," Working Papers 2015-22, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark, 2015. "Patents Rights and Innovation by Small and Large Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simona Mateut, 2015. "Subsidies, financial constraints and firm innovative activities in developing economies," Discussion Papers 2015/11, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Alena I. Nefedova, 2015. "Social Entrepreneurship in Russia: Key Players and Development Potentiality," HSE Working papers WP BRP 51/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andrés Dean, 2015. "Creación y destrucción comparada de cooperativas de trabajadores y empresas capitalistas en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-15, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- GHANEM, Yasmina & ACHOUCHE, Mohamed, 2015.
"Impact du développement financier sur la dynamique de création des entreprises : évidence en données de panel sur les pays du MENA
[Financial development impact on firm dynamic creation: panel data," MPRA Paper 68125, University Library of Munich, Germany.