CreaciÃ³n y destrucciÃ³n comparada de cooperativas de trabajadores y empresas capitalistas en Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEntries; Exits; Business cycle; Labor-managed Firms;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2015-12-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2015-12-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAM-2015-12-08 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulr:wpaper:dt-15-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Dean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .