Report NEP-SBM-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Manaresi, 2015. "Net employment growth by firm size and age in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 298, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Arráiz,Irani & Bruhn,Miriam & Stucchi,Rodolfo Mario, 2015. "Psychometrics as a tool to improve screening and access to credit," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7506, The World Bank.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2015. "Factors Affecting Entry into Supply Chain Trade: An Analysis of Firms in Southeast Asia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201546, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lee, Neil & Sameen, Hiba & Cowling, Marc, 2015. "Access to finance for innovative SMEs since the financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60052, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David CHARLES & Katerina CIAMPI STANCOVA, 2015. "Research and Technology Organisations and Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC97781, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Learning Entrepreneurship from other Entrepreneurs?," EIEF Working Papers Series 1512, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2015.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa, 2015. "Moving people with ideas - innovation inter-regional mobility and firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Olena Ivus & Walter Park & Kamal Saggi, 2015. "Patent Protection and the Industrial Composition of Multinational Activity: Evidence from U.S. Multinational Firms," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00014, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Mark Schankerman, 2015. "Patents Rights and Innovation by Small and Large Firms," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 54, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ryan A. Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2015. "Where Has All the Skewness Gone? The Decline in High-Growth (Young) Firms in the U.S," Working Papers 15-43, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Asheim , Bjørn T. & Isaksen , Arne & Martin , Roman & Trippl , Michaela, 2015. "The Role of Clusters and Public Policy in New Regional Economic Path Development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/44, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Matthias Siller & Christoph Hauser & Janette Walde & Gottfried Tappeiner, 2015. "Measuring regional innovation in one dimension: More lost than gained?," Working Papers 2015-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Simona Mateut, 2015. "Subsidies, financial constraints and firm innovative activities in developing economies," Discussion Papers 2015/11, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Josh Lerner & Antoinette Schoar & Stanislav Sokolinski & Karen E. Wilson, 2015. "The globalisation of angel investments," Working Papers 9284, Bruegel.
- GHANEM, Yasmina & ACHOUCHE, Mohamed, 2015.
"Impact du développement financier sur la dynamique de création des entreprises : évidence en données de panel sur les pays du MENA
[Financial development impact on firm dynamic creation: panel data," MPRA Paper 68125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ravichandran, Archana & Bhaduri, Saumitra, 2015. "Diversification and firm performance: A study of Indian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 68013, University Library of Munich, Germany.