Consumer preferences for apple: Comparing the results of contingent valuation method and a real purchasing situation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nord, Erik & Richardson, Jeff & Street, Andrew & Kuhse, Helga & Singer, Peter, 1995. "Maximizing health benefits vs egalitarianism: An Australian survey of health issues," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1429-1437, November.
- Tsuchiya, Aki, 1999. "Age-related preferences and age weighting health benefits," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 267-276, January.
- Culyer, A. J. & Wagstaff, Adam, 1993. "Equity and equality in health and health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 431-457, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anabela Botelho & Isabel Dinis & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Jorge Moreira & Lígia Costa Pinto, 2014. "Consumers’ valuation of national versus foreign varieties of tomatoes: results of a contingent valuation study in Portugal," NIMA Working Papers 56, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Anabela Botelho & Isabel Dinis & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Jorge Moreira & Lígia Costa Pinto, 2013. "The importance of the origin of apple varieties: results from a discrete choice experiment in Portugal," NIMA Working Papers 54, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
KeywordsExperimental Economics; Agro-food economics; Valuation methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nim:nimawp:51/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (NIMA). General contact details of provider: http://nima.eeg.uminho.pt/ .