The importance of the origin of apple varieties: results from a discrete choice experiment in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason A. Winfree & Jill J. McCluskey, 2005. "Collective Reputation and Quality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 206-213.
- Jean Philippe Perrouty & François d'Hauteville & Larry Lockshin, 2006. "The influence of wine attributes on region of origin equity: An analysis of the moderating effect of consumer's perceived expertise," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 323-341.
- Adalja, Aaron & Hanson, James & Towe, Charles & Tselepidakis, Elina, 2015.
"An Examination of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Local Products,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, pages 253-274.
- Adalja, Aaron & Hanson, James & Towe, Charles & Tselepidakis, Elina, 2015. "An Examination of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Local Products," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(3), December.
- Adalja, Aaron & Hanson, James & Towe, Charles & Tselepidakis, Elina, 2013. "An Examination of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Local Products," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150505, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adalja, Aaron & Hansen, James & Towe, Charles & Tselepidakis, Elina, 2014. "An Examination of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Local Products," Working Papers 36, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Anabela Botelho & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Lígia Costa Pinto, 2013. "Consumer preferences for apple: Comparing the results of contingent valuation method and a real purchasing situation," NIMA Working Papers 51, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Boccaletti, Stefano & Nardella, Michele, 2000. "Consumer Willingness To Pay For Pesticide-Free Fresh Fruit And Vegetables In Italy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(03).
- Klaus G. Grunert, 2005. "Food quality and safety: consumer perception and demand," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 369-391, September.
- David Hensher & William Greene, 2003. "The Mixed Logit model: The state of practice," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 133-176, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nim:nimawp:54/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (NIMA). General contact details of provider: http://nima.eeg.uminho.pt/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.