The impact of regulatory compliance behavior on hazardous waste generation in European private healthcare facilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen McDowell, 2003. "From the help desk: hurdle models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(2), pages 178-184, June.
- repec:ags:stataj:116071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rousseau, Sandra, 2009. "Empirical Analysis of Sanctions for Environmental Offenses," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 3(3), pages 161-194, December.
- Anabela Botelho & Lígia M. Costa Pinto & Isabel Rodrigues, 2005.
"How To Comply With Environmental Regulations? The Role Of Information,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(4), pages 568-577, October.
- Anabela Botelho & Lígia Costa Pinto & Isabel Rodrigues, 2003. "How to comply with environmental regulations? The role of information," NIMA Working Papers 25, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Papke, Leslie E & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1996.
"Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(K) Plan Participation Rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 619-632, Nov.-Dec..
- Leslie E. Papke & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 1993. "Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(k) Plan Participation Rates," NBER Technical Working Papers 0147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duan, Naihua, et al, 1983. "A Comparison of Alternative Models for the Demand for Medical Care," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(2), pages 115-126, April.
- Tauhidur Rahman & Mini Kohli & Sharon Megdal & Satheesh Aradhyula & Jackie Moxley, 2010. "Determinants Of Environmental Noncompliance By Public Water Systems," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(2), pages 264-274, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-05-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nim:nimawp:49/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (NIMA). General contact details of provider: http://nima.eeg.uminho.pt/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.